Thomas Perez Wins DNC Chair. Keith Ellison Embarrassed Once Again.So Much For The Anti-White Party.

:2up: Now wait a second! We all thought the DNC was not planning to send another "White Cracker" like Debbie Wasserman and Nancy Pelosi to run the DNC. But, they did!
But thats OK! In less than two years, we can watch most Democrats lose in another massive landslide again, and then just watch them try to explain why the Senate has 62/63 seats and Trump is ahead 55/45% against any racist Democrat that he may run against.
:iagree:
Actually, Perez's parents are Dominicans, so is that white? It makes no difference, Perez is the candidate of the establishment that outraged Sanders supporters by rigging the primaries to favor Clinton and now Sanders' candidate,Ellison, has been defeated by this same establishment. Will this only increase the anger of Sanders supporters toward the Party leadership? Will they split off to form a Progressive Party? Since Hillary sometimes says she is a moderate and sometimes says she is a progressive, which party will she join?

Perez is not a "white cracker".

Really? The man is whiter than I am

220px-Official_portrait_of_United_States_Secretary_of_Labor_Tom_Perez.jpg

Then you are not white either. Perez is Hispanic, and that is fine.

and what a horrible speaker,,,just like Debbie the monster Wasserman

WTF are you talking about?

Dippy Waterhead Schlitz was the best goddam DNC chair the nation could have had. We are talking weapons grade stupidity here. We need the democrooks to nominate the most insane assholes they can find.

I think Kim Jung Un is the only way lower for these pieces of shit. We've killed most of the jihadist leaders except Faraklan and Ellison because we have to do that through courts.

Oh it's still an 'Anti-White Party.' White Cuckold Left Wingers still run it, no? I don't see any change with this pick.

Dippy Waterhead Schlitz was the best goddam DNC chair the nation could have had. We are talking weapons grade stupidity here. We need the democrooks to nominate the most insane assholes they can find.

I think Kim Jung Un is the only way lower for these pieces of shit. We've killed most of the jihadist leaders except Faraklan and Ellison because we have to do that through courts.
i thought it was Kim Short Dong

You made a good point. We drone-attack radical Muslims in the Middle East. Here, we elect them.

You made a good point. We drone-attack radical Muslims in the Middle East. Here, we elect them.

Think a little deeper also.

We had a president who sent men who signed up to go into the belly of the beast to fight these assholes face to face and the bed wetters called him worse than a terrorist.

Then we "elected" a meat puppet faggot who reigned missiles indiscriminately against against people with little intell on collateral damage so that the DNC could insist the resistance to jihad was more detrimental than tolerating a few attacks on our own soil.

That's how stupid they are.

Weapons Grade Stupid. They're dangerous without adult supervision.

:2up: Now wait a second! We all thought the DNC was not planning to send another "White Cracker" like Debbie Wasserman and Nancy Pelosi to run the DNC. But, they did!
But thats OK! In less than two years, we can watch most Democrats lose in another massive landslide again, and then just watch them try to explain why the Senate has 62/63 seats and Trump is ahead 55/45% against any racist Democrat that he may run against.
:iagree:
Now we know why Obabble dissed blacks and Muslims and allowed Mexicans to flood the border. Tacos on the house!

Forum List

Back