Thomas Sowell:"Biden Has Always Been a Doofus"

What the hell was Obama even thinking when he made this guy his vice-president?

The Big O was thinking "who can I get as Vice President who will be a discouragement to anyone who might want to impeach me or cap my worthless ass?"

Poor Dems, remember when they had leaders like Obama and Clinton, now they are stuck defending Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg:

And BLINDLY defend him they do.

Like good little brainwashed sheep.

They already forgot about Afghanistan....which he should be impeached over.

Stolen election.
If that is what you have to tell yourself to cope

Tell you what...what kind of doofus is so weak and pathetic -- that they can't do shit to stop another doofus from stealing the election from him??

In fact, that uber-doofus is so weak, that despite all claims of voter fraud -- the main people being convicted of ACTUAL VOTER FRAUD are the same people who voted for that uber-doofus...

And BLINDLY defend him they do.

Like good little brainwashed sheep.

They already forgot about Afghanistan....which he should be impeached over.
Remember when you morons also called Obama a dummy...bozo....didn't even want to believe he was a US citizen...blah blah blah...

Now you are basically here saying "Remember when the Dems had great leaders like Obama" -- I swear you folks are the most pathetic bunch of cucks...cope harder

20201211_195031.jpg

If that is what you have to tell yourself to cope

Tell you what...what kind of doofus is so weak and pathetic -- that they can't do shit to stop another doofus from stealing the election from him??

In fact, that uber-doofus is so weak, that despite all claims of voter fraud -- the main people being convicted of ACTUAL VOTER FRAUD are the same people who voted for that uber-doofus...
The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department managed to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The idiots stole the election and put in a world class dumbass owned by the Chinese.

Why "Yo, Bro" Picked JoJo

Not being educated outside the madrassah, Obi Wan Kenyobi asked one of his sponsors, "What does a Vice-President do?"

The answer came back that the VP bides his time until something bad happens to the President. So Obama picked someone whose name he thought was Bidin'.

All things considered I thought it a rather kind analogy.....You know, a comparison of two things of significant respects.

Tater is the very definition of a doofus.....Why waste words unnecessarily?

doofus
NOUN
1. A stupid person.

Well, that seems just as depressing, when people try and justify insults....

When politics becomes name calling, you know you're fucked.
LOL...when you elect the dumbest man to sit in the Senate for the past forty years....THEN, you know you're fucked, Frigid!

Thomas Sowell always had a knack for cutting through all the bullshit. He's dead on when it comes to Biden...Joe's always been a dufus!

LOL...when you elect the dumbest man to sit in the Senate for the past forty years....THEN, you know you're fucked, Frigid!

Thomas Sowell always had a knack for cutting through all the bullshit. He's dead on when it comes to Biden...Joe's always been a dufus!

Well, is he dumb? Probably not.

Well, that seems just as depressing, when people try and justify insults....
I don't care for name calling all that much either but I swear I can't find much fault in the description.

Would "Biden seems to have always suffered from a lack of mental acuity" or "Biden has always been about as sharp as a bowling ball" suit you better?

Sort of a wordy ways to say he's a doofus but if it makes you feel better then there you go.

Well, is he dumb? Probably not.
LOL...probably not? Now THERE is glowing testimonial, Frigid! Come on, Frigid...admit it...Joe Biden has never been bright. He wasn't bright in law school. He wasn't bright in the Senate. Even Barack Obama privately let us all know that we shouldn't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! That's NOT a bright guy! Sorry but he isn't. He doesn't even seem to "get" that "Go Brandon" is a joke and he's the punch line!

Last edited:
Anyone who has bothered to pay attention to Joe Biden these last 40 years, knows Joe is a lying corporatist warmonger. Totally controlled by big corporations, the MIC, and billionaires.

In a sane nation, his political career should have ended when he lied his ass off about his accomplishments and committed plagiarism way back in 1987.

How such a failed loser could keep his senate seat and become VP and now potus, says a lot about the failed state of our nation.

He can be this candid about how willing he is to lie in order to get votes ... They don't care.

LOL...probably not? Now THERE is glowing testimonial, Frigid! Come on, Frigid...admit it...Joe Biden has never been bright. He wasn't bright in law school. He wasn't bright in the Senate. Even Barack Obama privately let us all know that we shouldn't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! That's NOT a bright guy! Sorry but he isn't. He doesn't even seem to "get" that "Go Brandon" is a joke and he's the punch line!

Define "bright" and "smart" for me.

He gained a law degree. Not the easiest thing in the world. 42% of Americans have degrees. So, academically, Biden is in the top 58% at the very least. A law degree is harder than any normal degree. I worked with a hick from Illinois, so stupid he could hardly tie his own shoe laces by himself, he had a degree because he'd been in the Navy. So, Biden then moves up massively on this list.

Then thee are different types of intelligent. Like those who can manipulate others, those who can remember lots of stuff and so on.

So what is smart and intelligent? How do you define how smart someone is? You need to answer this to be able to say Biden isn't smart.

Define "bright" and "smart" for me.

He gained a law degree. Not the easiest thing in the world. 42% of Americans have degrees. So, academically, Biden is in the top 58% at the very least. A law degree is harder than any normal degree. I worked with a hick from Illinois, so stupid he could hardly tie his own shoe laces by himself, he had a degree because he'd been in the Navy. So, Biden then moves up massively on this list.

Then thee are different types of intelligent. Like those who can manipulate others, those who can remember lots of stuff and so on.

So what is smart and intelligent? How do you define how smart someone is? You need to answer this to be able to say Biden isn't smart.
Are you unaware of Joe Biden's academic "issues" at law school. Frigid? You might want to Google that.

Forum List

Back