Thomas Sowell...gun...anti-gun view of the world...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
An interesting look at the add by bloomberg and his anti-gun groups and another add by Glock pistols...the author compares the world view of the two ads and brings in economist Thomas Sowell and his work...

Anti vs. Pro-Gun Visions Of The World | AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS ADDICT

I saw these two videos when I read an article titled, New Bloomberg Anti-Gun Ad Inadvertently Proves Why Women Need Guns, by Katie Pavlich. It got me thinking about Thomas Sowell’s book titled, A Conflict of Visions. In it he says, “One of the curious things about political opinions is how often the same people line up on opposite sides of different issues“.

He is brilliant.

This video snip is from before the 2008 election

[ame=http://youtu.be/SyG1zmdh1pA]Thomas Sowell - A Conflict of Visions - YouTube[/ame]

An interesting look at the add by bloomberg and his anti-gun groups and another add by Glock pistols...the author compares the world view of the two ads and brings in economist Thomas Sowell and his work...

Anti vs. Pro-Gun Visions Of The World | AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS ADDICT

I saw these two videos when I read an article titled, New Bloomberg Anti-Gun Ad Inadvertently Proves Why Women Need Guns, by Katie Pavlich. It got me thinking about Thomas Sowell’s book titled, A Conflict of Visions. In it he says, “One of the curious things about political opinions is how often the same people line up on opposite sides of different issues“.

:thup: Thomas Sowell

Forum List

Back