Those Busy, Busy Democrats

You're no less dumb because you just provided zero analysis.

Analysis of what? Democrats are now Chinese? Since when? You make yourself a moron if you can even take this stupidity seriously. Below is another piece by the author. The right wing in America takes stupid pills, and prove it daily. Stop the pills.

Star Wars secrets will be protected with DRONES to stop spies, Disney reveals
I'm just giving you opportunity to not show yourself as stupider than that which you consider to be stupid.

You'll need a bridge to reach it then.

By amazing coincidence I happen to have one for sale. :deal:
Liberals definitely cheer that kind of move on....they wish they could do that here because after all to a leftard, "da gubermint" is the only god you will ever need.
Another lie – the propensity of most on the right to lie comes as no surprise.

Every time I read a thread post from a right winger I fear for America, how can so many right wingers be so dumb? One even wonders if the article is based on fact or nonsense from the dummies?
It’s as if, for the most part, ignorance and stupidity are prerequisites for being conservative.

The stupidity of the thread premise is evidence of that.

Au contraire, it follows quite well.

Liberals definitely cheer that kind of move on....they wish they could do that here because after all to a leftard, "da gubermint" is the only god you will ever need.

Liberals do no such thing; we wrote the First Amendment. You know -- the one that makes government smashing religion impossible.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif
Nothing more disgusting OR pathetic than someone that tries to attach himself to REAL greatness even when it's obvious they do not have it in them. Today's liberals are cut from the same cloth as the ones that wrote the Constitution? That is easily one of THE dumbest things I have ever read here.. Liberals are for free speech as long as it is speech that they want heard. Our founding fathers were against overbearing taxation, today's liberals can NEVER get enough of other people's money. I spit in the face of the demcrat party. The odds of me slitting the throat of a demcrat is 100 times better than me ever supporting one.
They're not liberals. They're democrats.
Liberals or democrats, the thread premise is in fact an idiotic lie.

Liberals do no such thing; we wrote the First Amendment. You know -- the one that makes government smashing religion impossible.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif
Nothing more disgusting OR pathetic than someone that tries to attach himself to REAL greatness even when it's obvious they do not have it in them. Today's liberals are cut from the same cloth as the ones that wrote the Constitution? That is easily one of THE dumbest things I have ever read here.. Liberals are for free speech as long as it is speech that they want heard. Our founding fathers were against overbearing taxation, today's liberals can NEVER get enough of other people's money. I spit in the face of the demcrat party. The odds of me slitting the throat of a demcrat is 100 times better than me ever supporting one.

Seems to me the entity that's actually "busy" is the Fallacists.
They never sleep. Nor do they ever figure themselves out.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif
But they're completely different things so 'lie' doesn't necessarily apply to both.

Liberals do no such thing; we wrote the First Amendment.

No, you "liberals" did not. There is no relation between what you people are and what the Founders - classical liberals all - were.

There was nothing even remotely similar to you modern Progressives at that time, save the Tories.

No, you "liberals" did not. There is no relation between what you people are and what the Founders - classical liberals all - were.

There was nothing even remotely similar to you modern Progressives at that time, save the Tories.
Liberal progressives are neither.

false!
• Definition of Modern Liberalism and Classical Liberalism:
• Classical liberalism is a combination of civil liberty, political freedom, and economic freedom.

• Modern liberalism is a combination of social justice and mixed economy.
Difference Between Modern Liberalism and Classical Liberalism

the difference between the two is so small as to be insignificant, except in the tiny minds of hair splitting conservatives...

false!
• Classical liberalism is a combination of civil liberty, political freedom, and economic freedom.

the difference between the two is so small as to be insignificant, except in the tiny minds of hair splitting conservatives...

Modern Liberalism is just a polite way to say Fascism

false!

fascism is the proper way to say conservativism ...

false!

You are the queen of utter bullshit.......no other way to put it......

false!

And you are just a queen.

false!

And you are just a queen.
If that was the best you could muster, I would have just bowed out. I could and would (even to this day) kick your ass without even breaking a sweat. You are intellectually bankrupt and I highly suspect that you have no physique or fighting skills to worry about in real time. Why are you even posting here? Nothing you say gives anyone pause for thought. You don't have any interesting observations or keen insight as to what we are actually facing....you just vent like a purse swinging pansy.......just keepin' it real, homey.

"You people"? Who exactly is "you people", Hunior?

Liberalism invented this country. There ain't a damn thing you can do about that, so bite me.

"Progressives" on the other hand were around a century ago. I ain't quite that old.
Some people are lost in space; you're apparently lost in time as well.

Forum List

Back