Those HORRIBLE NY Yankees!

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Severino gave up 7 runs in the first two innings, 6 in the first , and Arron Boone let him stay in there to cause even more damage, and to Embarrass him even further, and to ruin his confidence even more that he already did. Please explain again how Managers don’t affect games and how this guy still has this job. And how in the world is Andy Pettite going to help?

Severino gave up 7 runs in the first two innings, 6 in the first , and Arron Boone let him stay in there to cause even more damage, and to Embarrass him even further, and to ruin his confidence even more that he already did. Please explain again how Managers don’t affect games and how this guy still has this job. And how in the world is Andy Pettite going to help?

As as Cardinals fan, I share your pain

How many pitches had he thrown? Sometimes in a blowout, you dont want to destroy any bullpen pitchers perhaps? Use him up. Let him practice. Hes no good for the next 3-4 days no mateer what? Right?

Atlanta Braves Fan through all the Bad years. Same with my Rays team.. I get anxious over my Marlins team.
So all of us Baseball Fans have been there.

Atlanta Braves Fan through all the Bad years. Same with my Rays team.. I get anxious over my Marlins team.
So all of us Baseball Fans have been there.

I get it pal, but we Yankee fans aren't used to having a Manager who just stands there and spit our Polly Seeds and Blows Bubbles with his Bubble Gum.

Being a Houston sports fan was awful through the years.
We finally have two teams that have won multiple championships.
Now if the Texans could finally do something. It really sucks,Texas is a football loving state where our high schools have nicer stadiums than some colleges.
It's flat out embarrassing.

Forum List

Back