Thousand year old Gender ideals just vanish?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Why? Gender, tied to sex, thousand years old cultural ideals VANISH because some flash in the pan fleeting made up mentally ill group supported by the illuminati big bucks /well heeled international bankers SAY so? Really? Explain that to me.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh my fucking god. Liberals mock Q-anon, but actually push the same thing under a different name. A rose by any other name...we know bullshit when we hear it. I have a trans person in my life. It IS the very definition of mental illness.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Anyone ever read books by Oliver Sacks? Biochemistry and the mind? I find it hard to believe that Homosexuality and "gender dysphoria" isn't a mental illness. But I feel I am Napoleon, or Apache attack helicopter, that's an issue?

Why? Gender, tied to sex, thousand years old cultural ideals VANISH because some flash in the pan fleeting made up mentally ill group supported by the illuminati big bucks /well heeled international bankers SAY so? Really? Explain that to me.
Chicks with dicks is just another Democrat manufactured faction of filth intended to rile-up the anything goes weirdos.

Forum List

Back