Three Justices (You Know Which Ones) Think a Bump Stock Makes an AR-15 Type Into a Machine Gun

When are liberal/leftists never dishonest?

The 1934 Act is clear as to what constitutes a machine gun, and that ain't what a bump stock does.

FFS

in a laymens POV it does,,

but beings the 2nd A was specific to military grade weapons it doesnt matter,,

Makes it easier to kill people

Conservative Justices want to make it as easy as possible to kill more people.

The guy in Vegas used his Bump Stock to kill 58

Makes it easier to kill people

Conservative Justices want to make it as easy as possible to kill more people.

The guy in Vegas used his Bump Stock to kill 58
Assault rifles are actually not involved in many killings. Pistols are way more often involved, also knives and even unarmed attacks. The whole discussion is just smoke and mirror to distract from the reasons why so many people get killed in the United States.
Whom are you telling that if assault rifles are banned all the violent gangsters that rule so many cities or parts of will turn into law abiding good citizens?

Our Conservative Justices understand how difficult it is to slaughter a lot of people in a small amount of time.

They want to provide these killers with the best tools to do the job

The 1934 Act is clear as to what constitutes a machine gun, and that ain't what a bump stock does.

FFS

The moron the lesbian and the DEI appointee ignored the law and voted with their feelings. There’s no surprise here.

You'll forgive me, but I'm just not interested in spraying bullets around. I'll take a short shotgun over an AR any day of the week. At least that way I get one big hole instead of a hundred little ones. YMMV.

Our Conservative Justices understand how difficult it is to slaughter a lot of people in a small amount of time.

They want to provide these killers with the best tools to do the job
Like Biden’s F15s & A10s to do attack runs on the outskirts of Dallas and Omaha

FFS

Talking about dishonesty... what do you think about the orange douchebag? If I remember correctly it was the Trump administration that enacted the ban.

But you are still voting for the lying orange turd, right?

FFS

It pretty much does. No matter to me, though. Since it is legal in the eyes of the Supreme Court, I am planning to get one for the AR, I built, while it is legal. I follow the law, and know, I cannot rule out, ever needing it in defensive action of my home. Since the decision by 5th Circuit, I am also going to pick up a pistol brace, while that ATF rule is vacated, making it legal as it was before ATF went all expost facto, and created millions of potential felony convictions, making it illegal to own what they had legally bought and paid for. These, after trying out, will most likely go to the gun safe unless needed. Like any weapons owner, I want it, so I can and should be grandfathered, later if ATF goes for another bite of the apple.

Forum List

Back