Three Justices (You Know Which Ones) Think a Bump Stock Makes an AR-15 Type Into a Machine Gun

By the way, Trump supported the ban.
The Bump stock thing is minor , The Pistol Brace ruling is a MAJOR VICTORY for 2A/ RTKBA ( When trump fell for the hype against Bump Stocks I forgave him right away because I had at that time like 50 AR Pattern and AK/ AKM Pattern Weapons and had never even considered purchasing a Bump Stock .

This whole bump stock thing came up after the Las Vegas shooting the man was shooting into a very large crowd from an elevated position. Under those circumstances there will be a lot of carnage rather a bump stock is used or not.

Nobody talks about Stephen Paddock for some reason. The Vegas shooter opened fire on a country concert that the media dubbed a Trump rally and killed about 55 people. Apparently the bump stock gizmo allowed him to fire at a rate similar to fully automatic. Trump bowed to media pressure and used an E.O. to ban the gizmo from future sales.

Nobody talks about Stephen Paddock for some reason. The Vegas shooter opened fire on a country concert that the media dubbed a Trump rally and killed about 55 people. Apparently the bump stock gizmo allowed him to fire at a rate similar to fully automatic. Trump bowed to media pressure and used an E.O. to ban the gizmo from future sales.
Yep it was a Huckster Gizmo , one that I would never purchase or build ( But that does not mean no one else should not partake ...

Binary Triggers are another Huckster Gizmo like that , I’m just not into those Gizmos ( But I could warm up to AR or AK pistols )

Forum List

Back