Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; among these are LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

They have no right to deprive others of life.

There is nothing normal, or o.k. about Homosexuality.
It is a sexual deviation , and abnormality. Any attempt to sugar coat this perversion is insane.

Nobody has a right to kill anyone for it you stupid fuck.

They used to castrate men that engaged in homosexual acts.
Would you accept castration you liberal homo sympathizing booty bandit asshole lover.!!?

There is nothing normal, or o.k. about Homosexuality.
It is a sexual deviation , and abnormality. Any attempt to sugar coat this perversion is insane.

Nobody has a right to kill anyone for it you stupid fuck.

They used to castrate men that engaged in homosexual acts.
Would you accept castration you liberal homo sympathizing booty bandit asshole lover.!!?

You know more about homosexuality than I do, you tell me.

They hav 5 more Homosexuials on deck (For hanging now , then perhaps there will be no homosexuials in Iran ) will it ever end ?

Whether it is Uganda, Iran, or any other nation.

It's their country and they have the right to enforce any laws that they want. :cool:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; among these are LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

They have no right to deprive others of life.

The problem is that it is only "WE", we the United States of America, who recognize and protect unalienable rights as given by God. In all other countries, the government assigns the rights that the people may have and, unfortunately, in too many Islamic countries, those rights are quite limited or even non existent.

The truly evil practice of hanging people because of their sexual orientation is yet another excellent argument for why we freedom loving people who do recognize God given rights should reject any form of Sharia law being recognized or implemented in this country.

The problem is that it is only "WE", we the United States of America, who recognize and protect unalienable rights as given by God. In all other countries, the government assigns the rights that the people may have and, unfortunately, in too many Islamic countries, those rights are quite limited or even non existent.

Unfortunately, the Islamic god doesn't give any rights, so only governments in those countries can be viewed as granting any sort of rights.

The truly evil practice of hanging people because of their sexual orientation is yet another excellent argument for why we freedom loving people who do recognize God given rights should reject any form of Sharia law being recognized or implemented in this country.

Agreed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI]No gays in Iran, says Ahmadinejad - YouTube[/ame]

There are NO gays in Iran. Therefore logically it follows that it is these damned criminals and drug addicts that are having sex with each other and must die for being criminals and drug addicts.

Because there are no homosexuals in Iran.

Did you hear that folks? People in Iran need only to convert to Christianity to enjoy all the same God-given rights we Americans enjoy! :thup:

:lmao:

Did you hear that folks? People in Iran need only to convert to Christianity to enjoy all the same God-given rights we Americans enjoy! :thup:

:lmao:

All that is really required is a conversion to humanitarian rationality.

Nobody, except you. :thup:

So HOW much crack do you smoke?

Unfortunately, the Islamic god doesn't give any rights, so only governments in those countries can be viewed as granting any sort of rights.

And?

So where did I say that converting the Muslims would make them enjoy rights?

Do you hit yourself in the head with a singlejack for fun? Do you clean your ears with a power drill?

Ok, perhaps I misunderstood you when you said this...

I took this to imply that the Christian god does give rights.

I guess you don't believe that either. My bad.

Ok, perhaps I misunderstood you when you said this...

Perhaps.

I took this to imply that the Christian god does give rights.

Western civilization holds that rights are innate, or god given. Whether this is a literal god or nature is irrelevant, the point being that governments don't confer rights, they are the default situation and governments can either protect or infringe rights, but cannot grant them.

Islamic countries do not have a view of rights as being inherent, i.e. the Muslim god does not grant rights.

I guess you don't believe that either. My bad.

I believe that Iran shows the contempt that Islamic countries have for fundamental human rights.

Agreed.

In all other countries, the central government tells people what they can do and what rights are reserved for the government. The Founders intended the Constitution to restrain the federal government so that it would not interfere with the people living their lives, enjoying all liberties that did not infringe on the right of others, and pursuing whatever our definition of happiness is.

Our idiot and tunnel visioned factions have tried their damndest to get the Federal government to assign rights instead of protect them. Sometimes it is a toss up whether the free people or the big government people are winning.

But at least we don't have Sharia law yet. If we aren't on our toes though, some politically correct nutjob of a judge will sanction it or worse at the expense of the freedoms of the nonbelievers and unwilling. And it isn't beyond all possibility that someday we will be hanging homosexuals in this country. Or some other group that doesn't conform to social requirements.

Forum List

Back