🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Three More Dead Palestinian Militants

Palestinians need a state of their own outside of any boundary control by Israel. The question is where can it be seeing as not a single surrouding Arab country to Israel will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Jordan

Palestinians need a state of their own outside of any boundary control by Israel. The question is where can it be seeing as not a single surrouding Arab country to Israel will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Jordan

Palestinians aren't Hashemites, they are Lenvantine Arabs. they have more historically in common with Syrian Arabs.

Once again, Palestine is their indigenous homeland.

Jordan would certainly be the best hope for a Palestinian State. Unfortunately it was Jordan who had to massacre the Palestinians in Black September for a lasting peace. Also it was Jordan who refused Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank after the 67 war so they could dump their Palestians on Israel to deal with. And it is Jordan who still refuses to grant their Palestinians any right of return.

Jordan

Definitely not. Try Egypt, Jordan, Syria...... There is no "Palestine".

Call the land whatever you'd like, it is still their indigenous homeland and the land of their ancestors.

Call the land whatever you'd like, it is still their indigenous homeland and the land of their ancestors.
I would imagine that the Egyptian official who recently told the "Palestinians" to come back to Egypt knows a little bit more than you. No doubt the British officials who were working in that area when the Arabs came flowing in could after a while discern from their accents just which country they came from, just like people in America can picks up those from New York or from down South. Hmm, I wonder if Osimir thinks the Jews stole his or her ancestors property in Israel.

Palestine exists just as much as Judea & Samaria do.

oh, I forgot, Palestine has non-member state status at the UN while Judea & Samaria do not.

:)

oh, I forgot, Palestine has non-member state status at the UN while Judea & Samaria do not.

Your history teachers and geography teachers have been lying to you all these years.

Judea & Samaria is a member of the UN?

who knew.
'Scuse me! I thought those two areas were in the West Bank. I didn't know they weren't part of "Palestine". Maybe my teacher was lying to me. And here I've been wrong for 65 years. I want my money back.

Your history teachers and geography teachers have been lying to you all these years.

who knew.
'Scuse me! I thought those two areas were in the West Bank. I didn't know they weren't part of "Palestine". Maybe my teacher was lying to me. And here I've been wrong for 65 years. I want my money back.

"Judea & Samaria" is a political/nationalist Neologism come up by Jewish extremists after the 1967 War.

who knew.

"Judea & Samaria" is a political/nationalist Neologism come up by Jewish extremists after the 1967 War.
Well, Hossfly never argues with a Mensa Master. I'll give you that one. ;)

How many dead Palestinian terrorists will it take for Hamas & the PA to end their vow to annihilate Israel & work with Israel for peace?

Israelis kill three Palestinians in refugee camp clash - latimes.com

How dead are they? Deader than Elvis?
Maybe they are like that dead man who fell off the stretcher and then picked himself up and got right back on.

Palestinian "Eyewitnesses": Proven Unreliable - Again | HonestReporting

Well, Hossfly never argues with a Mensa Master. I'll give you that one. ;)

careful before you get swatted, Horsefly.

But, of course, you are ready to tell us about this wonderful country of Palestine which existed forever. For a start, can you name for us all the Arab Kings or Arab Heads of State for this magical kingdom of Palestine. I am sure that in your Ancient History class at Hofstra University on Long Island, the professor must have included this great ancient state. By the way, I wonder if the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Manhattan has any relics from this wonderful ancient state of Palestine. After all, they have had exhibits from ancient Egypt so why not ancient Palestine. Why not tell them since they allow people to entertain at the Temple of Dendur there, that you want a separate place for a Temple of the Ancient Palestinians so you can entertain your like-minded friends, such as those students who belong to the Muslim Student Association (the ones who are always protesting against Israel). Think of all the fun you will have there. You can all wrap yourself up in gauze and make believe that this ancient country of Palestine had mummies just like the ancient Egyptians.

But, of course, you are ready to tell us about this wonderful country of Palestine which existed forever.....

More dishonesty from you.

The land was called Palestine for thousands of years.

Deal with it and you'll feel better.

Forum List

Back