🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Three More Dead Palestinian Militants

But, of course, you are ready to tell us about this wonderful country of Palestine which existed forever.....

More dishonesty from you.

The land was called Palestine for thousands of years.

Deal with it and you'll feel better.
Can you show us some geological proof, fer chrissakes, and stop with the rote.
P.S.
Looks like you can't deal with it since you can't seem to list for us all the Kings or leaders of this magical country of Palestine. I think we all realize that the Romans gave the name of Palestine to the area as a slap in the face to the Jews, but I am still awaiting all the details of this glorious country of Palestine which was inhabited for eons by the Arabs. By the way, Hoffstra, in your Arabic studies at Hofstra University on Long Island, did they ever teach you that there is no letter P?

P.S.
Looks like you can't deal with it since you can't seem to list for us all the Kings or leaders of this magical country of Palestine. I think we all realize that the Romans gave the name of Palestine to the area as a slap in the face to the Jews, but I am still awaiting all the details of this glorious country of Palestine which was inhabited for eons by the Arabs. By the way, Hoffstra, in your Arabic studies at Hofstra University on Long Island, did they ever teach you that there is no letter P?

The land was called Palestine even befoe the Romans officially changed the name.

now go back to eating shit, Horsefly.

P.S.

The land was called Palestine even befoe the Romans officially changed the name.

Sho nuff?

P.S.

Sho nuff?
By the way, Hoffstra, could you show us some research from some college or university which will prove what you say? Before I forget it, I want to thank you for telling us your favorite dish. I didn't think the restaurants in the New York area served "shit," but maybe you have found one perhaps in the Village or the area called Germantown where the old Nazis used to hang out and probably still do. No doubt Hoffstra will be glad to tell us her favorite condiments that she puts on her favorite meal. Thinking about it, why would the Romans have to give the area the name of Palestine if that was always the name? Perhaps the "brilliant" Hoffstra can tell us the reason.
Palestine vs. Israel as the Name of the Holy Land

Forum List

Back