Three year old Joe Biden, going nah, nah, nah, nannah at President Trump. And you Democrats voted for this baby...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN

Biden's new take on inflation: Trump would be worse​

So they're turning to a new line of attack: warning voters how much higher inflation could climb if Trump imposes new tariffs on China and gives more tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans."MAGAnomics is inflation-feeding welfare for the rich that raises taxes," White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates writes in a new memo to Biden allies, out this morning."Not only will Bidenomics lower costs even more, but it will also attack inflation by undoing tax giveaways for rich special interests," Bates wrote.
When Joe Biden first got in, he acted very childish by doing away with all of President Trump's policies that HELPED all US citizens by keeping inflation low, gasoline prices low, and the flow of diseased illegal "animals" from coming into our country murdering US women. Joe also, had his DOJ attack President Trump, Joe's political opponent because Joe knows he cant beat President Trump in a fair election. Then baby Joe on TV, eats his icecream like a good little boy, while he babbles about with the "news" organization.

1713017030305.png

MSN

When Joe Biden first got in, he acted very childish by doing away with all of President Trump's policies that HELPED all US citizens by keeping inflation low, gasoline prices low, and the flow of diseased illegal "animals" from coming into our country murdering US women. Joe also, had his DOJ attack President Trump, Joe's political opponent because Joe knows he cant beat President Trump in a fair election. Then baby Joe on TV, eats his icecream like a good little boy, while he babbles about with the "news" organization.
The complete lack of self awareness in the thread title should be shocking, but somehow coming from you it's not.

The old people in my mother’s assisted living facility just LOVE ice cream. Not sure why, but every Sunday afternoon they have an Ice cream social in the lobby, and it’s packed.
I love ice cream as well. I have some every night. One of my little pleasures. Don't let the vegetable and Piglosi stigmatize it. BTW, don't you like ice cream? I can't imagine anyone not enjoying it. Homemade huckleberry is great. But then again, I AM OLD.

Forum List

Back