CIA "cooked the intelligence" to hide the fact that Putin wanted Hillary Clinton to win 2016 election

Ah, hotels, how cute. Don't be an idiot. I know that's asking a lot.

The NYT Article is from 2015 and has been completely debunked.

The Observer is a UK newspaper with a dodgy fact check record, and again this piece is from 2017, and has been completely debunked.

The Wall Street Journal is owned by Rupert Murdoch, and Peter Sweizer works for Robert Mercer and Breitbart. Nothing published by either of these men can be trusted when it comes to the Clintons.

And your last piece says Clinton Foundation donors back Russian tech venture. The Clintons don't control what their donors do. The Clinton Foundation receives donations from people and governments all over the world for their humanitarian work.

The Foundation has 5 star reviews throughout the world.

25 plus investigations of the Clintons has found absolutely corruption, bribery or crimes.

EVERY investigation of Donald Trump and his associates, has produced felony indictments, guilty pleas, and those charged turning state's evidence.

Mueller says otherwise.

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open​

Ummmm no. Your link is to Spany’s synopsis.

Mueller actually told Barr he was full of shit.

What I pointed out, correctly of course, was that the Mueller report detailed multiple meetings between the campaign of the blob and Russian intel. The same meetings that multiple campaign officials lied about and multiple campaign officials had to get a pardon to keep their butt out the the slammer.

Do you think innocent people get pardons?

Stuff, my article is from American Bar Assoc. Unlike you I use real sources.

Your source dumbass

My source was the Mueller Report. What Mueller REALLY said, not spun by some right wing asshole covering for Trump with the Bar Association.

Why didn't YOU quote the source??? Oh yeah, because the Mueller Report does not say what you WANT it to say.

Ummmm no. Your link is to Spany’s synopsis.

Mueller actually told Barr he was full of shit.

What I pointed out, correctly of course, was that the Mueller report detailed multiple meetings between the campaign of the blob and Russian intel. The same meetings that multiple campaign officials lied about and multiple campaign officials had to get a pardon to keep their butt out the the slammer.

Do you think innocent people get pardons?

Once again you are a liar. No collusion.

Mueller Report Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion​

You aren't up for this.

Vladamir Putin knew that Hillary Clinton could easily be manipulated, and that she puts her own interest above her country. He had all her emails, which gave him all the leverage he needed to get whatever he wanted from Hillary.

He also knew that Trump was clearly willing to sacrifice his own interests for the good of his country, and couldn't be bought off.

"The U.S. government said in January 2017 that Russia favored Trump as president. But now, sources reveal for the first time that the CIA "cooked the intelligence" to hide that Vladamir Putin wanted Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, as president."

Well this is the dumbest shit I will read all day. What a joke.

My source was the Mueller Report. What Mueller REALLY said, not spun by some right wing asshole covering for Trump with the Bar Association.

Why didn't YOU quote the source??? Oh yeah, because the Mueller Report does not say what you WANT it to say.

No collusion liar.

Once again you are a liar. No collusion.

Mueller Report Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion​

You aren't up for this.

Yeah, your own link confirms the “no collusion” brand was Spanky’s synopsis. Thanks for supporting my point there.

Vladamir Putin knew that Hillary Clinton could easily be manipulated, and that she puts her own interest above her country. He had all her emails, which gave him all the leverage he needed to get whatever he wanted from Hillary.

He also knew that Trump was clearly willing to sacrifice his own interests for the good of his country, and couldn't be bought off.

"The U.S. government said in January 2017 that Russia favored Trump as president. But now, sources reveal for the first time that the CIA "cooked the intelligence" to hide that Vladamir Putin wanted Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, as president."

All you have is twitter fucking posts...

You really don't know how Russian Misinformation works...

It was clear from the outset that they favored the blob. You didn’t see GOP e-mails that were hacked by Russian intel released through Wikileaks.
That's because the RNC actually had some security on their server. The attempt was made, it was just unsuccessful.

Vs. the DNC server that was in Hillary's bathroom, and Podesta giving his email password out to a phishing email. Plus it was such a great password- "password1". So clever! :lmao:

All you have is twitter fucking posts...

You really don't know how Russian Misinformation works...

LOL

1714669352764.png

Forum List

Back