Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

You brag endlessly about your imaginary superiority having been educated by Arabs when you were living in the middle East.

Perhaps it is you who should go back, antisemite.
For good or bad, Surada is a yank. I don't want another US hostage especially with the rape and torture they'd receive and be shown in Hamas propaganda!! Better they stay there in the US and just be a fool.

Greg

Last edited:
I did not say that. But there are no doubt women and children included in that total.
Hamas have embedded themselves among the civilian population and even murder Gazans. ALL deaths are on Hamas!! You know this but just like slagging off on Jews.

Greg

For good or bad, Surada is a yank. I don't want another US hostage especially with the rape and torture they'd receive and be shown in Hamas propaganda!! Better they stay there in the US and just be a fool.

Greg
What evidence do you have that the creature is American?

Israel has a shared responsibility for the decades long occupation and unresolved conflict that led to this.
Maybe because they havent already ended it by crushing their enemies.

If the muslim death cult lays down their weapons, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more israel.

This has always been so.

"Occupation"... was done in response to attacks, not because Israel just felt like it.

Last edited:
Maybe because they havent already ended it by crushing their enemies.

If the muslim death cult lays down their weapons, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more israel.

This has always been so.

"Occupation"... was done in response to attacks, not because Israel just felt like it.
Much of the Pallywood propaganda is geared towards creating the impression that cause is actually effect and effect cause.

Forum List

Back