Throw them back.

• Banned
We obviously can’t deal with this problem because we have no border security and no border to begin with. Just throw them back in fucking Mexico we don’t need diseased illegal aliens...
200 Cases of Mumps Confirmed in Texas Migrant Detention Centers

U.S. Arrests Record Number of Families at Southern Border
Yeah illegal immigration has reached record highs under Trump. Crazy stuff.
Yeah because we have no border and no border security… Every disease piece of shit can just walk over

We obviously can’t deal with this problem because we have no border security and no border to begin with. Just throw them back in fucking Mexico we don’t need diseased illegal aliens...

400,000 border apprehensions in 2018. Almost half a million people, and those are the ones who were caught. Many more made it past border security like they have been doing for decades.

Yeah because we have no border and no border security… Every disease piece of shit can just walk over
Yeah damn. Too bad Trump lacks any capability to get anything done about it.

crazy. You want to throw them back. I'm a conservative Christian and I'm awfully scared about how much time the new covenant spent talking about being kind to your samaritans.

Wonder who our samaritans are now.

On a different note, if we do throw them back, can we expel the anti-vaxers or whatever they're called?

• Banned

Lol
we have no border security to speak of, no defined border, Diseased fucking illegal aliens crossing in droves… Yeah it’s a fucking emergency

Lol
we have no border security to speak of, no defined border, Diseased fucking aliens crossing in droves… Yeah it’s a fucking emergency
Well nobody thinks it’s an emergency except the mentally diseased few, but maybe you’d have a shot with any other President. This one has no bridges left standing to cross and make a deal.

• Banned

crazy. You want to throw them back. I'm a conservative Christian and I'm awfully scared about how much time the new covenant spent talking about being kind to your samaritans.

On a different note, if we do throw them back, can we expel the anti-vaxers or whatever they're called?

statism_ideas.png

Lol
we have no border security to speak of, no defined border, Diseased fucking aliens crossing in droves… Yeah it’s a fucking emergency
Well nobody thinks it’s an emergency except the mentally diseased few, but maybe you’d have a shot with any other President. This one has no bridges left standing to cross and make a deal.
Illegal aliens are an plague… Have been for decades

Lol

The pathological denial of reality coming from those on your side of the aisle is a true mental disorder.

Lol
Well it had been going down for years until last year. I wonder what changed.

Lol
The very first thing a illegal alien does, is illegal… They should be given no quarter

Lol

A moderate decline from a ridiculously high number is still too high.

Lol
The very first thing a illegal alien does, is illegal… They should be given no quarter
What a strong comment. I bet I could make an even stronger one. Trump’s probably makin a stronger one as we speak. Meanwhile, the trade deficit with Mexico skyrockets and we have record numbers of illegals entering.

statism_ideas.png

Wait, a moment ago you said throw them out. I'm confused.

More fake news from a liar. It's been going of for decades.

Let them go live with anyone that believes in open borders.
We have a disease and it’s called illegal aliens… Amnesty obviously does not work

Forum List

Back