🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thug gets karma within minutes of being released from jail

Odious, you belong in N Korea where that pesky Constitution wouldn't get in your way.

(If you ever got what you say you want, you wouldn't last a week.)

Sounds like he was found guilty by a group of his peers, and sentenced.

Sentence carried out.

Odious, you belong in N Korea where that pesky Constitution wouldn't get in your way.

17012498_1281586418599820_727719998_n.jpg

Even though there was no trial, the RWNJ slime is happy a person was killed.

I didn't look but I'd bet the victim was black. If he had not been black, the very same assholes would be screaming about how this poor guy was held unlawfully and then gunned down in thee street.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I wish there was some way to wipe RWNJ racists off the planet. They're worthless and the rest of us have to pay for their welfare checks.

I didn't look but I'd bet the victim was black. If he had not been black, the very same assholes would be screaming about how this poor guy was held unlawfully and then gunned down in thee street.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I wish there was some way to wipe RWNJ racists off the planet. They're worthless and the rest of us have to pay for their welfare checks.

How did you come to loathe your fellow Americans so? Most "RWNJs" as you term them that I know have their own land and are "preppers" Where did you get this welfare check idea?

I think the "welfare check" needs to be of your mental condition.

Trump won, the polls were wrong and the media lied.

Steps are being taken to return power to the people, is that a bad thing?

It was a gangland killing fer fuks sake!!
I dont give a damn what color the piece of shit was,as long as he's dead.
And with any luck they can round up the shooters and lockem up as well,though I would prefer the death penalty.

How did you come to loathe your fellow Americans so? Most "RWNJs" as you term them that I know have their own land and are "preppers" Where did you get this welfare check idea?
"Funny" how they support thugs and the havoc they wreak on society over Americans who have committed no crime.

The only good n!gger thug is a dead n!gger thug, only humans are protected by the constitution, not sub human trash.

It worked out just fine. The Constitution worked perfectly. His right to a speedy trial was violated. He was released as he should have been.

This doesn't mean that he escaped whatever form justice has been taken on the street. That justice was immediately administered. It was his luck that he was in custody for two years and lived two years longer than he would have.

Forum List

Back