Thug robs old man, old man pulls pistol...doesn't shoot...thug runs away....

As happens a lot in these encounters, once the victim brings out a gun......the violent thug runs away........too bad this old man had a gun.....perhaps he should simply have used krav maga or the latest style of Brazilian jujutsu against the obviously younger, stronger, more aggressive thug.......of course his age might have slowed him down just a touch....

Too bad he had that gun.......it would have been much better to let the thug corner the wife in the store......

You can watch the video and see the thug run away....

84-Year-Old Man Pulled Out His Automatic To Stop Attack The Daily Caller

First defense in 84 years. Really goes against your numbers. Good for him though.
It only takes one attack b y a scum bag piece of shit criminal to get you dead.

I'd rather have a gun and never need it that to need it one time and not have it.

Which is your right. But it also takes one accidental shooting to be dead.
The likelihood of me shooting myself accidentally is lower than the likelihood of me needing to use a gun in self defense

And if you aren't a career criminal, an alcoholic, a drug user or a violent domestic abuser....then the chance of an accident with a gun is even lower....since those are the actual factors that really determine gun deaths....and accidents...

As happens a lot in these encounters, once the victim brings out a gun......the violent thug runs away........too bad this old man had a gun.....perhaps he should simply have used krav maga or the latest style of Brazilian jujutsu against the obviously younger, stronger, more aggressive thug.......of course his age might have slowed him down just a touch....

Too bad he had that gun.......it would have been much better to let the thug corner the wife in the store......

You can watch the video and see the thug run away....

84-Year-Old Man Pulled Out His Automatic To Stop Attack The Daily Caller

First defense in 84 years. Really goes against your numbers. Good for him though.

But he still needed that gun.....after all those years....because young, aggressive, violent criminals seek out the old to victimize....sadly....you would allow that man and his wife to just be victims.....

What would I have to do with it? I've not suggested anything that would change this story. Unless he's a felon who bought the gun illegally.

Would you take that gun away from that man and wife? Would you prevent them from carrying it?
Yes he would.

Forum List

Back