Thursday and Monday Night Football get new announcers

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This is a win for the fans. MNF has been almost unwatchable for years, due to the horrible announcing from the booth. That is changing this year when Joe Buck and Troy Aikman take over. I really like the combination of Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit on Thursday night. Al is the GOAT, and Kirk is seriously underrated.

This is a win for the fans. MNF has been almost unwatchable for years, due to the horrible announcing from the booth. That is changing this year when Joe Buck and Troy Aikman take over. I really like the combination of Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit on Thursday night. Al is the GOAT, and Kirk is seriously underrated.

So it's Mike Tirico and Cris Collingworth on SNF and Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstriet on Thursday Night Football? Did I read that right?

I watch games that I have no interest in just to hear Al Michaels commentary. He's one of a kind.

Who cares?

not me

I stopped watching the anti American pro ball years ago

Yeah I just looked it up. I'm glad it's not Amazon Prime because I don't think America is willing to pay to watch the NFL.
Amazon has more $$ than it knows what to do with. They might break even with new customers, but they ultimately raise their own profile getting the NFL.

Forum List

Back