THURSDAY: Obama To Kill Any Hopes Democrats Had of White House in 2016

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yes, on Thursday the king obama... err... Barry, will announce that he's going to illegal circumvent congress and write law himself as a KING would do, and yes when he does that, he will poison the well, burn the bridges, spill the barrel of shit on himself and the entire democrat party for decades to come. Any hope the progs had hoped for a contender for the white house in '16 will be nothing but dreams of what could have happened had their king not acted as though he was Hitler reincarnate.

But, I guess the blood bath the progs just endure in the midterms didn't teach them a damn thing. Had any of them had any sort of courage, they'd have descended on the white house en mass and told the muslim to back the hell off, but nope, looks like the entire party is going to have to learn the HARD WAY, I guess that's going to be hit ROCK BOTTOM.

President Obama to announce executive action on immigration Thursday - The Washington Post

Obama to dine with top lawmakers tonight - The Washington Post ... NO REPUBLICANS INVITED.

Last edited:
The GOP alrady said if he went it alone on amnesty he wouldn't get another bill through Congress.
I guess he doesnt care about Congress. Just like he doesnt care about the Supreme Court or the Constitution.

The GOP alrady said if he went it alone on amnesty he wouldn't get another bill through Congress.
I guess he doesnt care about Congress. Just like he doesnt care about the Supreme Court or the Constitution.
The kenyan wasn't ready for this job. In fact I don't think he could ever be. He's no more presidential than a rat flitting around on a heap of garbage. I truly don't think he has any clue just how stupid he's being, or how he's actually hurting his own party. He has a one track mind, his way or the highway. Every time he's ever uttered the words "work together" or "find middle ground," that was code for "if you don't agree with me, then you can go fuck yourself."

If I was prog, I'd be pissed right now.

The kenyan wasn't ready for this job. In fact I don't think he could ever be. He's no more presidential than a rat flitting around on a heap of garbage. I truly don't think he has any clue just how stupid he's being, or how he's actually hurting his own party. He has a one track mind, his way or the highway. Every time he's ever uttered the words "work together" or "find middle ground," that was code for "if you don't agree with me, then you can go fuck yourself."

If I was prog, I'd be pissed right now.
Despite what the idiots here think, Obama simply vetoing every piece of legislation is going to make him look bad. Esp when the legislation contains crucial bills for people.

Yes, on Thursday the king obama... err... Barry, will announce that he's going to illegal circumvent congress and write law himself as a KING would do, and yes when he does that, he will poison the well, burn the bridges, spill the barrel of shit on himself and the entire democrat party for decades to come. Any hope the progs had hoped for a contender for the white house in '16 will be nothing but dreams of what could have happened had their king not acted as though he was Hitler reincarnate.

But, I guess the blood bath the progs just endure in the midterms didn't teach them a damn thing. Had any of them had any sort of courage, they'd have descended on the white house en mass and told the muslim to back the hell off, but nope, looks like the entire party is going to have to learn the HARD WAY, I guess that's going to be hit ROCK BOTTOM.

President Obama to announce executive action on immigration Thursday - The Washington Post

Obama to dine with top lawmakers tonight - The Washington Post ... NO REPUBLICANS INVITED.

Sorry Cletus, the demographic shift is occurring faster and faster and as ms lindsay graham (republican senator of SC) sezzzzzzzzzzz: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".
Remember the rest of the country isn't made up of slack jawed, bible thumping jackanapes like in jesusland, the presidential election won't be regional . Not just half dead bitter white people voting

Last edited:

Forum List

Back