Tillerson wasnt sure about much of anything other than he's experienced

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Is Saudi Arabia a human rights violator?
Tillerson: Uhhh, I need all the facts before I can..

Is Putin a war criminal?
Tillerson: Umm, War? Criminal? Not sure, but as soon as you hire me and I can look at all the facts then I'll...

Did you do a deal with Iran while we had sanctions against them?
Tillerson: I dont recall
Werent you the CEO?
Tillerson: Yeah but, I dont recall anything about violating US sanctions

Is your name Rex?
Well, I want to look at some more information before coming to a determination of what the facts are

Stupid lieberals think the smartest thing to do is start disparaging those who you will need to work with right from the start.

The only country Obamakov has a better relationship with since taking office is Cuba.

Fucking brilliant that Obamakov pajama boy.

Is Putin a war criminal?
Tillerson: Umm, War? Criminal? Not sure, but as soon as you hire me and I can look at all the facts then I'll...

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?
Well, I want to look at some more information before coming to a determination of what the facts are

Unlike you liberals, Tellerson actually needs to see EVIDENCE to all that before making up his mind but ZERO evidence has been provided.

Good for him, bad for you, dummies, living in a world, artificially created by your fake news. And there is a name for that and it's actually a diagnosis: PARANOIA.

The only country Obamakov has a better relationship with since taking office is Cuba.

Hey moron, tell us if you need help in assessing this chart (but, yes, Russia does NOT like Obama as much as their puppet, Trumpster.)

FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?
He should wear a sign "I'm not Ghouliani or Bolton."

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

Unlike you liberals, Tellerson actually needs to see EVIDENCE to all that before making up his mind but ZERO evidence has been provided.

Good for him, bad for you, dummies, living in a world, artificially created by your fake news. And there is a name for that and it's actually a diagnosis: PARANOIA.

Now all those paranoiacs are rating my post "Funny". Hey, dummies, doctors won't agree with you...

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

Yes the far left does not care about facts or evidence, they will just run their religious narratives no matter wrong they are!

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

Now all those paranoiacs are rating my post "Funny". Hey, doctors won't agree with you...

Yes that is what they do, they think it is funny when you post facts that defeats their religious dogma!

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

Now all those paranoiacs are rating my post "Funny". Hey, doctors won't agree with you...

For some reason left loons think hitting funny causes discomfort. In reality it just ups your ratings

Tillerson was nominated to help in the undying love affair between Trump and Putin........
Our "beloved" ex-KGB thug needs a bitch.

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

Yeah he's so worldly and experienced that he doesn't know anything about Saudi Arabia or Russia. Lol

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

For some reason left loons think hitting funny causes discomfort. In reality it just ups your ratings

I rated this post as funny.

Tillerson was nominated to help in the undying love affair between Trump and Putin........
Our "beloved" ex-KGB thug needs a bitch.

Tillerson: Putin? Never heard of the guy!
It's almost as if he and Trump are daring the senate not to confirm him. Bolton or (imo less likely) Ghoulaini could be next man up. Imagine the tweet-storm unleashed at GOP senators.

Is Putin a war criminal?

Werent you the CEO?

Is your name Rex?

I rated this post as funny.

Thank you for your support

Forum List

Back