Tim Walz goes into a cackling fit at the DNC convention

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
9aad87b3a2bb6f5f5b58adc675acbfcf

As Joe Biden tearfully was forced to hand the keys to Kamala Harris to run for President of the United States at the DNC convention despite working hard to win the nomination, Tim Walz began going into a cackling fit of sorts. It began innocently enough as a few giggles, and then worked its way up to a full-blown cackling fit that lasted over an hour. Paramedics were called to the scene to try and relieve the Vice President hopeful before something far worse happened to him medically, such as a heart attack. "No one can continue this sort of cackling pace at this age for too long", said the Paramedic. However, mid sentence the Paramedic began to giggle a bit. "Do you think this is funny?" asked a reporter? "No, said the Paramedic, I don't think.....(giggle)....um..........this is not funny at all....(giggle)........what is wrong with me........what is happening to me!!!.........(giggle)........." The Paramedic then fell to the floor himself as he went into a cackling of his own. Appalled, the new reporter declared the Paramedic to be a Trump supporter as only a Trump supporter would find this sort of thing so funny. However, he also later on went into a cackling fit of his own. It was at this point that democrats realized that they had a cackling outbreak that appears to be contagious. "My God!" Cried Fauci at the convention, "Everyone grab a mask!!!!"

No words yet if the virus has spread beyond the walls of the convention, or where it even came from or when the democrats will shut down the world again. because of the viral outbreak.

1724161660498.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back