Time For The Left/Democrats To Apologize To Ronald Reagan?

One day our new puppets in Egypt and Libya will turn on us. Their resentment will grow as the years pass. They'll forget all about the fact it was our bombs and money that got rid of Gaddafi. Remember you heard it from me first.

It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

I'm not aware of anyone who criticizes him predominantly for that reason.

His abominable fiscal policy is the primary reason for scorn.

So, Ronnie, I'm sorry that your soul must witness what an abortion this country has become due to your abhorrent fiscal policies. :thup:

It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

I'm not aware of anyone who criticizes him predominantly for that reason.

His abominable fiscal policy is the primary reason for scorn.

So, Ronnie, I'm sorry that your soul must witness what an abortion this country has become due to your abhorrent fiscal policies. :thup:

Oh the Drama, someone get some tissue up here.

The dem congress that controlled the purse strings have no culpability.n Were democrats........

One day our new puppets in Egypt and Libya will turn on us. Their resentment will grow as the years pass. They'll forget all about the fact it was our bombs and money that got rid of Gaddafi. Remember you heard it from me first.

One day little libertarian lunkheads like you will realize that it was your political gods that enabled jokers like Gaddafi to function in the first place. Spare us all the convoluted BS by Ron Paul flunkies who haven't a fucking clue as to what would happen to this country with a true "isolationist" attitude coupled with minimalist federal gov't. Look to Somalia as an ideologistic libertarian heaven come true.

Silly Democrat Chickenhawks. lol! I remember them hatin on Bush Sr. for kicking Hussein out of Kuwait too. These people are the worst of the worst when it comes to dishonest hypocrisy. Now it's all about "KILL KILL KILL!!!" for these wingnuts. I just laugh now. It's not worth getting angry over. Same ole same ole in the end. Nothing ever changes.

Why should anyone apologize the RR? He began a push to the greatest inequality of wealth in the world. His trickle down theory has left the US with the Haves and the Have Nots. The GOP is continuing their attack on the poor and middle class today with their "give the rich more tax breaks" retoric. RR began the whole thing.

Why should anyone apologize the RR? He began a push to the greatest inequality of wealth in the world. His trickle down theory has left the US with the Haves and the Have Nots. The GOP is continuing their attack on the poor and middle class today with their "give the rich more tax breaks" retoric. RR began the whole thing.

Really? Your guy doin so much better? Sorry but i gave up on believing in fairy tales a long time ago.

Yeah well...the last time an American envoy met and shook hads with that useless bastard was during the Bush administration.

As far as Reagan...when 241 U S marines were slaughtered in Lebenon he had the exact coordinates of the location of the terrorists but guess what he did...that's right sports fans he gave the order for us to pull all our forces out. That was the beginning of modern terrorism. The terrorist organization "Islamic Jihad" was responsible and were never brought to justice.

Yeah well...the last time an American envoy met and shook hads with that useless bastard was during the Bush administration.

As far as Reagan...when 241 U S marines were slaughtered in Lebenon he had the exact coordinates of the location of the terrorists but guess what he did...that's right sports fans he gave the order for us to pull all our forces out. That was the beginning of modern terrorism. The terrorist organization "Islamic Jihad" was responsible and were never brought to justice.
Well lets not forget it was the democrats that leaked the operational details that made the bombing possible. As a result of that he decided not to attack fearing they had other operational details. You guys have been traitors for a very long time.

Well lets not forget it was the democrats that leaked the operational details that made the bombing possible. As a result of that he decided not to attack fearing they had other operational details. You guys have been traitors for a very long time.

That is so full of shit. On something like an act of aggression against the country the congress doesn't even get involved inless we're considering all out war. That's just another Republican trick when they're trying to place blame on somebody else when they fuck up. Next thing we know you'll be trying to blame the Democrats for Reagan and North trading 1500 state-of-the-art ballistic missles to Iran.

Last edited:
Reaganism, Voodoo, and the end of the Fairness Doctrine have been a catastrophe for the USA. None of THIS episode include the jingoistic bluster, my way or the highway arrogance, or the covert BS and torture of the Reaganist chickenhawk moron.

Must be nice to have one's own facts like Fox/Rushbots...

What education do liberals run, anyway....my feeling is liberals are the good teachers, but it's Pub default financed...poorly.

Last edited:

And then the stupid bastard went on TV to declare that if there was one more terrorist action that he could link to Libya, he'd go gunn'in for Qaddafi. Now there was never any PROOF that gave credence to the air strike (cruise missles, I believe) that ended up killing some of Qaddafi's kids...but hey, FACTS were never a strong suit in Ronnie Raygun's legend.

Silly Democrat Chickenhawks. lol! I remember them hatin on Bush Sr. for kicking Hussein out of Kuwait too. These people are the worst of the worst when it comes to dishonest hypocrisy. Now it's all about "KILL KILL KILL!!!" for these wingnuts. I just laugh now. It's not worth getting angry over. Same ole same ole in the end. Nothing ever changes.

Every time this libertarian lunkhead posts he demonstrates how truly ignorant (willful or otherwise) he is or recent history.

The Shrub was criticized for VIOLATING the U.N. mandate and Congressional ruling regarding engaging in action against Iraq.....in short, the Shrub and company DID NOT PRESENT CONCRETE PROOF THAT HUSSEIN HAD WMD'S AND WAS WORKING WITH AL QAEDA! In fact, the Shrub told the world that he wasn't going to wait for that proof! The criticism was against the Shrub & company LYING their way into an invasion of a country that cost 4,000 American lives and over 30,000 wounded/maimed.

As for Libya, NO ONE but neocon numbskulls and libertarian lunkheads are stating that Dems and liberals were screaming "kill, kill, kill". In fact, Obama had received criticism from both sides of the political fence for joining NATO in this venture.....BUT the bottom line is that when the smoke cleared, Obama did what Reagan, Daddy Bush and the Shrub could not....AGAIN. AND HE DID IT LEGALLY WITH ALLIED CONSENT WITHOUT THE LOST OF AMERICAN LIVES.

I'd ask our libertarian lunkhead Paulitician to grow the fuck up, stop lying and deal with reality, but based on his posts, I'd say that request would fall on deaf ears. Carry on.

Every time this libertarian lunkhead posts he demonstrates how truly ignorant (willful or otherwise) he is or recent history.

The Shrub was criticized for VIOLATING the U.N. mandate and Congressional ruling regarding engaging in action against Iraq.....in short, the Shrub and company DID NOT PRESENT CONCRETE PROOF THAT HUSSEIN HAD WMD'S AND WAS WORKING WITH AL QAEDA! In fact, the Shrub told the world that he wasn't going to wait for that proof! The criticism was against the Shrub & company LYING their way into an invasion of a country that cost 4,000 American lives and over 30,000 wounded/maimed.

As for Libya, NO ONE but neocon numbskulls and libertarian lunkheads are stating that Dems and liberals were screaming "kill, kill, kill". In fact, Obama had received criticism from both sides of the political fence for joining NATO in this venture.....BUT the bottom line is that when the smoke cleared, Obama did what Reagan, Daddy Bush and the Shrub could not....AGAIN. AND HE DID IT LEGALLY WITH ALLIED CONSENT WITHOUT THE LOST OF AMERICAN LIVES.

I'd ask our libertarian lunkhead Paulitician to grow the fuck up, stop lying and deal with reality, but based on his posts, I'd say that request would fall on deaf ears. Carry on.

Gaddafi bad,Hussein good. Seriously,i get it. Like i said,same ole same ole. The Iraq War was actually more legal than this stupid Libyan War was. At least the other President went to Congress for approval. It's always the 'D' and 'R' thing. Nothing changes.

Last edited:

Gaddafi bad,Hussein good. Seriously,i get it. Like i said,same ole same ole. The Iraq War was actually more legal than this stupid Libyan War was. At least the other President went to Congress for approval. It's always the 'D' and 'R' thing. Nothing changes.

Now why would anyone say Hussein good?

Wait a minute..........

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein

See folks....intellectual cowards like Paulitician don't have the brains or the balls to deal with FACTS that contradict their little fantasy world. As Paulitician demonstrates here, libertarian lunkheads along with neocon numbskulls and teabagger toadies just IGNORE what they don't like, and then REPEAT their lies in various forms.

As I said before, Paulitician needs to grow the fuck up, get his head out of Limbaugh's ass, and deal with reality.

Now why would anyone say Hussein good?

Wait a minute..........

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein

Bingo! But Paulitician will NEVER admit he's wrong about anything....Paulitician is a complete Limbaugh ass kiss.

Naw.

It would kinda be like Picard apologizing to Q about the Borg.

Sure they existed..but it was Q that put the federation on the radar screen of the Borg.

Naw.

It would kinda be like Picard apologizing to Q about the Borg.

Sure they existed..but it was Q that put the federation on the radar screen of the Borg.

Silly hypocrite chickenhawks. Looks like it's the Left/Democrat's turn to play Rambo. I wonder how many of these people served in our Military though? I know Dr. Paul has. So excuse me for listening to him rather than the silly chickenhawks. He's honest and sincere. They are not.

Chickenhawks are arrogant, my way or the highway, idiot ugly 'Merican, covert cowboy Neocons. Time for Pubs to shut their ignorant traps and apologize for their thirty years of flag waving idiocy.

And we're lucky Captain Bluster Raygun didn't get Gorby killed in the return of the hardline communists...before we have to go into THAT stupid myth...

Forum List

Back