Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Traitor and Evil, isn't that right?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.
Nothing but net!

Posts like this perfectly display how stupid some Americans are... My hope in a brighter more civilized future diminishes with each of these sad reality checks

Posts like this perfectly display how stupid some Americans are... My hope in a brighter more civilized future diminishes with each of these sad reality checks

Yep.

The standards have fallen hard since the reich wing and teabaggers took over the site.

Well, the more people like this state their asinine opinion, the more that the moderate and independent voters are offended and will vote for someone other than Trump. We see this in the change in the numbers in NC, SC, Georgia, and Arizona. If Trump continues his feud with Romney, we might even see it in Utah.

After this election, I hope the sane in the GOP do a major housecleaning.

LOL- you are a right wing nut job.

And clearly a Trumpster.

You wouldn't know what is 'true' if Jesus Christ himself told you.

Well, the more people like this state their asinine opinion, the more that the moderate and independent voters are offended and will vote for someone other than Trump. We see this in the change in the numbers in NC, SC, Georgia, and Arizona. If Trump continues his feud with Romney, we might even see it in Utah.

Are there any sane left in the GOP?

I dunno, perhaps you could lay a trap for us and find out.

Indeed....hopefully one day, we Americans can rid the country of you intolerant haters.....

We sent the nuts back to your party where they came from.....

Right. You have Trump for your candidate, and you want to say the left is nuts? That's funny.

Right. You have Trump for your candidate, and you want to say the left is nuts? That's funny.
I don't blame you for being terrified over what you are....

That;s it. Just make up your own reality. It's your world. You can pretend anything you want.

That;s it. Just make up your own reality. It's your world. You can pretend anything you want.
In your plantation world, you vote for fantasy......

Forum List

Back