Time to attack iran

I'm pointing out the hilarity of your "boohoo the dems boohoo" crap, dude. Point fingers all you want but it's not the Dems who lead us into Iraq after 9/11. On trumped up bullshit that would have landed a regular dude in prison for false testimony. Your "oh you must be a blame america" silliness just doesn't cut it in an age of the internet where I can pepper you with Rummy handshakes.

I'm pointing out the hilarity of your "boohoo the dems boohoo" crap, dude. Point fingers all you want but it's not the Dems who lead us into Iraq after 9/11. On trumped up bullshit that would have landed a regular dude in prison for false testimony. Your "oh you must be a blame america" silliness just doesn't cut it in an age of the internet where I can pepper you with Rummy handshakes.

Give over it. The Dems caused the situation going back 25 years. You might make an argument for more than that. I realize in the age of the Internet, it might well be impossible for you to take that long a view of world events, but regardless of your personal limitations, the facts remain.

:rofl:

yea dude.. screaming DEMZZZZ sure is convincing in this age of evidence.

rumsfeld_saddam.gif

:thup:

I know I know... DEEEEMZZZZZZOCRAAATZ were the cause of the Iran Contra scandal too. *yawn*

Give over it. The Dems caused the situation going back 25 years. You might make an argument for more than that. I realize in the age of the Internet, it might well be impossible for you to take that long a view of world events, but regardless of your personal limitations, the facts remain.

are you referring to how Jimmy Carter let our good relations with Iran go down the crapper when he didn't back up the pro-american govt there in the 70's, leading to the current govt that is not friendly with us today?

yes. CLEARLY, someone should ahve installed an american loving american into Iran's ruling echelon. GOSH!

:lol:

Lets be perfectly clear, the US and others are only interested in the ME for one reason and thats oil. If there was no oil there the US/UK etc. would not give a shite what went on.

The only reason why Israel wants to nuke Iran or rather get dumbass Americans to do it for them is because it conflicts with Israel's idea of a greater Israel and it knows full well that if it tried that on the Iranians would nuke that idea big time.

If you really want to stablise the ME stop backing and supporting Israel, make Israel accountable for its actions and respect the peoples and nations of the ME its that simple.

Lets be perfectly clear, the US and others are only interested in the ME for one reason and thats oil. If there was no oil there the US/UK etc. would not give a shite what went on.

The only reason why Israel wants to nuke Iran or rather get dumbass Americans to do it for them is because it conflicts with Israel's idea of a greater Israel and it knows full well that if it tried that on the Iranians would nuke that idea big time.

If you really want to stablise the ME stop backing and supporting Israel, make Israel accountable for its actions and respect the peoples and nations of the ME its that simple.

Have you read the Carter Doctrine? Does it really need to be stated any more clearly than that?

The Carter Doctrine

are you referring to how Jimmy Carter let our good relations with Iran go down the crapper when he didn't back up the pro-american govt there in the 70's, leading to the current govt that is not friendly with us today?

That was certainly part of it. Once things get to be more than 10 years old, people on here like to get creative with the facts. They read a few wingnut (left or right) blogs and they think they are subject matter experts when in fact they are just misinformed.

There is no doubt the US played hardball with Iran and Iraq to achieve US interests in that region. Jimmy Carter explicitly stated what those interest were. Reagan decided how to give voice to those interests during his presidency. It should have surprised no one. I view it as not only completely legitimate, but admirably played.

Are you for real? You should know by now that according to monkey shogun, the World did not exist before, like 1998, when she opened her AOL account. Any facts or research that isn't available on stormfront.org or jewwatch.org does not count...

Are you for real? You should know by now that according to monkey shogun, the World did not exist before, like 1998, when she opened her AOL account. Any facts or research that isn't available on stormfront.org or jewwatch.org does not count...

meh.. post your evidence, bitch. Microfiche and fabricated tales of library camping just doesn't impress me.

Ugh, another fuckbrain screeching "Israel wants more land"....:cuckoo:

How much land has israel acquired in the last 70 years?

And to a thinking person, the fact that iran 1) has multiple proxy armies on its doorstep 2) has said numerous times it will destroy israel 3) attacks israel in every way possible might make israel want to my gosh, actually defend herself? Or is that not allowed?

Rhode, why not just admit that 1, you know jack shit about anything, 2, that your nothing more than a hate filled racist biggot.

Your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds, on the one hand you state that its OK for Israel to do what it likes but no other country can. Why don't you just try and grow a brain, you stated you have been in the forces and MI what as, a rifle fucker. You should be locked up in a padded cell somewhere, you are clearly a danger to those all around you, or perhaps you are already there hence the constant ranting of a lunatic.

Iran has not invaded any country or posed a threat to any nation for a long time indeed. The continuous media lies and deciet spread by Israel is just that lies and deceit. Desperate Israel will do anything to attack the nations around it and will continue to expand into those lands.

There is no proof what so ever that Iran has nukes or even wants them, and if you want Iran to open up to inspectors then let that terrorist state Israel do the same, whats good for one is good for the other. Oh no Israel won't do that will she, because she buys off and murders anyone who dares to cross her dose she not.

Rhode, why not just admit that 1, you know jack shit about anything, 2, that your nothing more than a hate filled racist biggot.Your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds, on the one hand you state that its OK for Israel to do what it likes but no other country can. Why don't you just try and grow a brain, you stated you have been in the forces and MI what as, a rifle fucker. You should be locked up in a padded cell somewhere, you are clearly a danger to those all around you, or perhaps you are already there hence the constant ranting of a lunatic.

If this isn't another shog puppet account, I don't know what is... :eusa_whistle:

Iran has not invaded any country or posed a threat to any nation for a long time indeed.

Congratulations for stupidest line of the year. If a person is so fucking idiotic as to claim this, there is no reason to read any further...

If this isn't another shog puppet account, I don't know what is...

:rofl:

You are just CHOCK FULL TO THE BRIM with FAIL, aren't you? Go take your suspicion to a mod, you pansy bitch. You are as wrong about this as you are every other time you sxee someone new tell you what kind of an ignorant fucktard you are. here's a hint on life, motherfucker: If you keep being told you are a fucking dingbat by numerous people then, chances are, they are not all sock puppet accounts and you might actually be a giant fucking batshit crazy fucking idiot.

:thup:

Forum List

Back