Time to take them out

Didn't see other thread....my eyes are crossed from basket ball...feel free to merge...

Last edited:
It's this sort of reckless, irresponsible stupidity that resulted in two illegal, failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with thousands of Americans needlessly killed, and thousands more critically wounded.

The right's lust for unjustified war is one of many reasons why they're incapable of responsible governance.
Go to bed Clayton...mommy will bring your bottle soon as its ready...

It's this sort of reckless, irresponsible stupidity that resulted in two illegal, failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with thousands of Americans needlessly killed, and thousands more critically wounded.

The right's lust for unjustified war is one of many reasons why they're incapable of responsible governance.

neither war had anything to do with Iran, except Iran being happy we took their biggest threat out. I really have to wonder how much people like you hate our military or America or both. I also wonder how you can be so callous toward the parents of those lost in the wars. Really takes a special kind of hate I would think. I saw it with Vietnam and this is just a repeat.

are you saying you don't see the how funny that is ??

Forum List

Back