Tiny Israel Hits 20 Hamas Targets Tonight!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Tiny Israel Hits 20 Hamas Targets Tonight!!! terrorists kill three kids and israel hits Hamas hard!!! GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL===I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Genesis 12:2-3

NO WORRIES!!! Hamas terrorists paid a huge price!!! Don't mess with Israel!!

Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

- Genesis 19:8

Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

- Genesis 19:8

YES!!! SINFUL man does evil things,we all need JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! and you??

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

- Ezekiel 23:19-20

THINK!!!you really want to DARE GOD???? GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL==I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Genesis 12:2-3

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

NEW people starting to read GOD'S WORD SHOULD START IN THE NEW TESTMENT BOOK OF MATTHER,THEN ROMANS,EPHESISANS AND BUILT A GOOD BASE OF TRUTH then read it "all" !!! pray for wisdom AND UNDERSTANDING! GOD WILL ANSWER THAT PRAYER 100%

'Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

Forum List

Back