Tiny Wall Erected Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Trump is rightly being mocked and in effect his rubes

A 6-inch-tall wall, complete with barbed wire and tiny American flags, was erected around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star this week.

A 6-inch concrete wall was placed around Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on July 19, 2016. (Credit: Plastic Jesus)

A Los Angeles-based street artist who goes by Plastic Jesus set up this political statement piece on Tuesday, sharing photos of the sight on social media.

I find this quite funny, kudos to whoever did it.

More free publicity for The Donald.

Trump is right about border security.

I didn't know Trump had a star on Hollywood's walk of fame. I don't think Reagan even had a star.

ronald_reagan_television.jpg

Does this mean a bunch of boogers will be piled on Cruz's star? Oh. wait. He doesn't have one.

People need to grow up.

Trump is rightly being mocked and in effect his rubes.

OK, let's look at the term 'rube'.

rube

: an awkward unsophisticated person :

: a naive or inexperienced person

As Trump supporters, how am I and my wife either of these definitions? Take your time, I'll wait.

Trump is rightly being mocked and in effect his rubes

A 6-inch-tall wall, complete with barbed wire and tiny American flags, was erected around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star this week.

A 6-inch concrete wall was placed around Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on July 19, 2016. (Credit: Plastic Jesus)

A Los Angeles-based street artist who goes by Plastic Jesus set up this political statement piece on Tuesday, sharing photos of the sight on social media.

All of this stuff only helps the Donald...

Forum List

Back