Tired of wasting time?

So you aren't happy, now you just want to take out your inadequacies out on random people to make you feel like you have power, atypically conceited example of a far right conservative.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

And there it is again! The elitist attitude that cost you the election and your party!

Silly far left drone!

You're the elitist one that thinks everyone is a bum. Grow up.

Says the far left drone!

Quote where I have ever said such a thing!

But then again most of you far left drones are lazy and rely on your programmed responses vs doing actual research that would contradict your religious views!

I never vote far left and this never vote for elitists that want the government to control your every movement!

Voting far left is never the answer!

Hilary's arrogance cost her the election!

The arrogance of Obama, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi have destroyed your party!
You are an idiot. This is where I sign off like I should have hours ago.

So you aren't happy, now you just want to take out your inadequacies out on random people to make you feel like you have power, atypically conceited example of a far right conservative.

And there it is again! The elitist attitude that cost you the election and your party!

Silly far left drone!

You're the elitist one that thinks everyone is a bum. Grow up.

Says the far left drone!

Quote where I have ever said such a thing!

But then again most of you far left drones are lazy and rely on your programmed responses vs doing actual research that would contradict your religious views!

I never vote far left and this never vote for elitists that want the government to control your every movement!

Voting far left is never the answer!

Hilary's arrogance cost her the election!

The arrogance of Obama, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi have destroyed your party!
You are an idiot. This is where I sign off like I should have hours ago.

See how the far left denies that their party has been destroyed?

Forum List

Back