Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Agent working to confuse the issues in the infiltrators psyops.

This paper is from 1998 and it establishes estoppel. You are an agent seeking to destroy the US Constitution so I would not expect you to recognize violations of civil rights guaranteed under it.

subdengif.gif

I had subpoenaed records from 1876 and they were in the counties possession in 1997 as this witnessed decelaration states.

skuse.jpg

and all this has NOTHING to do with you skipping out on $30,000 worth of child support for over a dozen years. :cuckoo:

It is absolutely logical that the infiltrating perpetrators would not want you to recognize estoppel.

All government officials have made a promise to the public to follow laws just by taking their jobs. Many have taken oaths of office. When the county sheriffs department failed to appear on subpoena I was damaged in many ways.

Promissory Estoppel legal definition of Promissory Estoppel. Promissory Estoppel synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
In the law of contracts, the doctrine that provides that if a party changes his or her position substantially either by acting or forbearing from acting in reliance upon a gratuitous promise, then that party can enforce the promise although the essential elements of a contract are not present.

Promissory Estoppel definition
It refers to the promise wrongly or falsely made by a person to another person, depending on which, the other person relied on the promise and suffered an economic loss.

Damaged? Damaged? WTF are you going on about?

The damage happened when you ate all that LSD in the 70's and 80's.

Like I said, the agents of the infiltrators would will not recognize violations of law by government damaging the public, . . . or the damage.

:clap2:

Estoppel is a big one. Your efforts to conceal treason are obvious.

Last edited:
Like I said, the agents of the infiltrators would will not recognize violations of law by government damaging the public, . . . or the damage.

Estoppel is a big one.

I understand it alright. What i can't understand, is dsince your posting these documents in the most disjointed way possible, I can't understand what makes it pertain to you.

I can post several receipts for mail I sent certified, but just what does it mean?

I am not one of the fucking voices inside your dented head, so I have zero idea what the point is your trying to convey.

Like I said, WTf are you going on about.......AGAIN!?!

Estoppel is a big one.

I understand it alright. What i can't understand, is dsince your posting these documents in the most disjointed way possible, I can't understand what makes it pertain to you.

The infiltrating perps would want you to pretend you cannot understand I was damaged by the county sheriffs failure to appear on my subpoena from a civil suit. They would not want you to recognize violations of law by government or problems caused by such violations.

Your behavior and the infiltrating perps interest is all consistent.

Estoppel is a big one.

I can post several receipts for mail I sent certified, but just what does it mean?

I am not one of the fucking voices inside your dented head, so I have zero idea what the point is your trying to convey.

Like I said, WTf are you going on about.......AGAIN!?!

he doesnt realize that evidence in a case must be RELEVANT or its not admissible. there is no way that a paper from 1876 is relevant to his not paying child support for so many years.

his continued protests provide insight into his deranged brain.:cuckoo:

Estoppel is a big one.

The infiltrating perps would want you to pretend you cannot understand I was damaged by the county sheriffs failure to appear on my subpoena from a civil suit. They would not want you to recognize violations of law by government or problems caused by such violations.

?

What the hell am I supposed to be trying to infiltrate?
You really are delusional.
What the hell does some civil case have to do with your filing a "misprision of treason" filing with the court have to do with a fucking civil case.

Why the fuck do I , or any other poster here care about your civil case?
We tuned in because you titled the fucking thread"misprision of treason"!!!!!1
:cuckoo:

If you just lured us all into this thread to whine about losing a fucking frivolous lawsuit, I am going to be pissed. I could care less about your civil case and assure you i am not trying to infiltrate your civil case.:cuckoo:

WTF are you going on about a fucking civil case for?

Estoppel is a big one.

You need to find something to occupy your time, your not right.

If you would make more productive use of your time you could build something cute and cool, like this;

Attachments

• $the-combat-super-fun-black-ops-car.jpg
    $the-combat-super-fun-black-ops-car.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 18
What the hell am I supposed to be trying to infiltrate?
You really are delusional.
What the hell does some civil case have to do with your filing a "misprision of treason" filing with the court have to do with a fucking civil case.

Why the fuck do I , or any other poster here care about your civil case?
We tuned in because you titled the fucking thread"misprision of treason"!!!!!1

If you just lured us all into this thread to whine about losing a fucking frivolous lawsuit, I am going to be pissed. I could care less about your civil case and assure you i am not trying to infiltrate your civil case.:cuckoo:

WTF are you going on about a fucking civil case for?

he thinks there are all these manchurian canidates running around. :cuckoo:

A filing at a U.S. District court was completed on February 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.S. code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

As can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" relating to Title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the Twin towers is misprision of treason IF the violation of law enabling the deception by FEMA of NIST and the public is not observed AND evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

All reference to steel core columns without such respective action is misprision of treason.

Fetched the Op, not one teeny tiny mention of anything related to "estopple"

WTF are you going on about a civil case for?

I am thinking you have the intelligence of:

Attachments

• $2287477749_09bca0a147.jpg
    $2287477749_09bca0a147.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
You have no evidence. You appear to support treason. Cease.

no evidence of what?

you are the one claiming there was treason.

PROVE IT!!!!:cuckoo:

It's proven.

and thanks for the proof you are acting as a part of the treason alleged in the linked page where the District court filing is documented.

Citing a Title from U.S. Code isn't proof of shit you fucking moron.

no evidence of what?

you are the one claiming there was treason.

PROVE IT!!!!:cuckoo:

It's proven.

and thanks for the proof you are acting as a part of the treason alleged in the linked page where the District court filing is documented.

Actually the moron agent that posts such and doesn't follow the link is really dumb.

This proves that what the infiltrating perpetrators call "core columns" are really elevator guide rial support steel.

panel_5.jpg

Which explains why the core is completely empty on 9-11 in ALL PHOTOS.

spire_dust-3.jpg

It's proven.

Actually the moron agent that posts such and doesn't follow the link is really dumb.

This proves that what the infiltrating perpetrators call "core columns" are really elevator guide rial support steel.

panel_5.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg
your bullshit claims of "elevator guide rails" has never been proven
you show photos of steel core columns and lie about what they are

It's proven.

panel_5.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg

if you keep repeating the same insane bullshit it doesnt make it true.

all your bullshit has been debunked already. there are steel core columns in the very picture you keep posting. :cuckoo:

please document you claims of "elevator guide rail support steel".

i keep asking where you get this information and you never produce any evidence.:cuckoo:

i keep asking where you get this information and you never produce any evidence.:cuckoo:

Since you cannot produce ANY independently verified evidence for steel core columns you don't deseve anything but a jail cell.

As if you haven't seen this 50 times in your service to the perpetrators of mass murder, you will just have see the simple photo of BUTT PLATES on the ends of the elevator guide rail support steel again to KNOW they are not "core columns" because "core columns" require a 100% deep fillet weld on all 4 sides of the box column. Welds like this shown on an "I" beam.

fillet.diagram.gif

Last edited:

Since you cannot produce ANY independently verified evidence for steel core columns you don't deseve anything but a jail cell.

As if you haven't seen this 50 times in your service to the perpetrators of mass murder, you will just have see the simple photo of BUTT PLATES on the ends of the elevator guide rail support steel again to KNOW they are not "core columns" because "core columns" require a 100% deep fillet weld on all 4 sides of the box column. Welds like this shown on an "I" beam.

fillet.diagram.gif
THAT does NOT prove those are elevator guide rails, dipshit

It goes a hell of a lot further towards proving they are elevator guide rail support steel than anythign you've ever produced in attempts to prove steel core columns.

The Twin towers had a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

fillet.diagram.gif

there are no butt plates. they are used to connect the steel beams to the steel core columns as shown here. the core columns were welded.

is that all you have? your entire concrete core claim is based on your false claim of butt plates and absolutely nothing to back up your claims that the steel core columns were "elevator guide rail supports"?

image5.jpg

Last edited:
It goes a hell of a lot further towards proving they are elevator guide rail support steel than anythign you've ever produced in attempts to prove steel core columns.

The Twin towers had a concrete core.
of course, you LIE again
i have posted links to the actual plans
you just keep claiming they are digitally altered with no facts to back it up

fillet.diagram.gif

there are no butt plates. they are used to connect the steel beams to the steel core columns as shown here. the core columns were welded.

is that all you have? your entire concrete core claim is based on your false claim of butt plates and absolutely nothing to back up your claims that the steel core columns were "elevator guide rail supports"?

image5.jpg

agent, you know very well I have many images of concrete surrounding the core area.

This is the east wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

This image from a helicopter confirms it.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

No it is not a floor. It is toppling from vertical and there is no place for it to fall from as a floor.

You are defeated.

Forum List

Back