TNT wasn't bad enough guys?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Buckybomb shows potential power of nanoscale explosives

"(Phys.org)—Scientists have simulated the explosion of a modified buckminsterfullerene molecule (C60), better known as a buckyball, and shown that the reaction produces a tremendous increase in temperature and pressure within a fraction of a second. The nanoscale explosive, which the scientists nickname a "buckybomb," belongs to the emerging field of high-energy nanomaterials that could have a variety of military and industrial applications."

Once more supposedly intelligent human beings have devised a new way to kill other human beings. Great job fellas.

Buckybomb shows potential power of nanoscale explosives

"(Phys.org)—Scientists have simulated the explosion of a modified buckminsterfullerene molecule (C60), better known as a buckyball, and shown that the reaction produces a tremendous increase in temperature and pressure within a fraction of a second. The nanoscale explosive, which the scientists nickname a "buckybomb," belongs to the emerging field of high-energy nanomaterials that could have a variety of military and industrial applications."

Once more supposedly intelligent human beings have devised a new way to kill other human beings. Great job fellas.
Da evile Joos again!

Dood, they've been doing the apocalyptic nano thing down in Los Alamos for at least two decades now.

They've already got DNA-specific weapons.
Luckily for us, no one that post on internet political boards are deemed worthy of wasting the cost of using one of those whatchamacallits on you or me. I hope.:ack-1:

They've already got DNA-specific weapons.
Luckily for us, no one that post on internet political boards are deemed worthy of wasting the cost of using one of those whatchamacallits on you or me. I hope.:ack-1:

I just used a metalic barrel and solid metal kinetic energy imparting device launched via contact-explosive propelling the device through the barrel ahead of the expanding gas at supersonic velocity. ;) Centuries old technology mine.

Forum List

Back