To every race on earth

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Every race on earth is guilty of every sin under the sun. Yet some think another race is evil while theirs is just the same. Jesus gave all some good advice on that matter--Matthew 7:3-5

3)Why then do you look at the straw in your brothers eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? 4) Or how can you say to your brother, allow me to extract the strawfrom your eye when look a rafter is in your own eye? 5) Hipocrite, First extract the rafter in your own eye then you can see clearly how to extract the straw in your brothers eye.

Fact--ALL lives matter-- this is the path one who loves walks--any other path is hatred.

Every race on earth is guilty of every sin under the sun. Yet some think another race is evil while theirs is just the same. Jesus gave all some good advice on that matter--Matthew 7:3-5

3)Why then do you look at the straw in your brothers eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? 4) Or how can you say to your brother, allow me to extract the strawfrom your eye when look a rafter is in your own eye? 5) Hipocrite, First extract the rafter in your own eye then you can see clearly how to extract the straw in your brothers eye.

Fact--ALL lives matter-- this is the path one who loves walks--any other path is hatred.
Or do like Americans, start passing laws saying nobody should be allowed to teach that there's a straw in your eye

Every "Race" on earth? Truth: Judge not unless you judge with righteousness. There is no command against judgment, only against judging others with unrighteousness. How does one make a righteous judgment? There is only one form of righteous judgment, a judgment made in truth. What is truth and where do we find it in order make these righteous judgements? "Sanctify them through thy truth; Thy word is truth." -- John 17:17.

As Jesus judges so do His inspired words recorded in scripture, (John 12:48).

" (God) Hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth; and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us. For in Him we live, and move, and have our being;........." -- Acts 17:26-28. Conclusion: the "physical" exists within the "spiritual" explaining God's omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.

In seeking God man should look "within" himself spiritually. The kingdom of God is located within your heart (Luke 17:20-21) (soul/spirit/mind) that force which animates the flesh, this creating life force came from God and back to God it goes when the spirit leaves the body (death) -- Eccl. 12:7

Every "Race" on earth? Truth: Judge not unless you judge with righteousness. There is no command against judgment, only against judging others with unrighteousness. How does one make a righteous judgment? There is only one form of righteous judgment, a judgment made in truth. What is truth and where do we find it in order make these righteous judgements? "Sanctify them through thy truth; Thy word is truth." -- John 17:17.

As Jesus judges so do His inspired words recorded in scripture, (John 12:48).

" (God) Hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth; and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us. For in Him we live, and move, and have our being;........." -- Acts 17:26-28. Conclusion: the "physical" exists within the "spiritual" explaining God's omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.

In seeking God man should look "within" himself spiritually. The kingdom of God is located within your heart (Luke 17:20-21) (soul/spirit/mind) that force which animates the flesh, this creating life force came from God and back to God it goes when the spirit leaves the body (death) -- Eccl. 12:7

its not a ghost spirit inside of one like some have twisted it to be. God gave all the breath of life.

its not a ghost spirit inside of one like some have twisted it to be. God gave all the breath of life.

Your "mind" is your spirit (its not literally YOUR HEART where the kingdom of God rests, its your mind, your spirit)......your mind controls your flesh, your ability to think and reason freely (free will) to be able to judge between right and wrong is THE IMAGE of God that we are created in. GOD IS A SPIRIT BEING. (John 4:24). Man is flesh a product of the earth and will return to dust when dead. Man was a lifeless form until God breathed and animated the flesh of man with His Spirit. (Genesis 2:7)

What? Are you a child? Ghost Spirit. God is a Spirit. LMAO If you are to worship Him you must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. The Spirit that came from God is that life force that animates your flesh. Why attempt to judge anyone from the outside according to the package he/she is wrapped in..........as pointed out by God in scripture, all men have the same creator, that which matter's is what's on the inside (The content of your heart.........your soul/spirit).

Comprehension: the ability to understand. Read (Acts 17) Read (Luke 17) and stop being a child playing church...........

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: BUT WHEN I BECAME A MAN, I PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS." -- 1 Cor. 13:11

An analogy that a child can understand concerning the spirit of man. As taught by my PAP. "Inside every man there are two wolves.......one evil one good, they wrestle constantly with the stronger one controlling your body, your actions, your interactions with fellowman. What determines which one controls your spirit? The stronger one.........the one you feed the most. If you feed upon gentile understanding, kind things........the good wolf is stronger........on the other hand if you feed upon evil, evil will overcome you and take possession of your spirit."

You control your own fate because you have been endowed with "freewill".........just as explained by God in scripture.

"And the Lord God said, Behold, the man has become as one of US; to know good and evil; and now lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever......." -- Genesis 3:22

Last edited:
Your "mind" is your spirit......your mind controls your flesh, your ability to think and reason freely (free will) to be able to judge between right and wrong is THE IMAGE of God that we are created in. GOD IS A SPIRIT BEING. (John 4:24). Man is flesh a product of the earth and will return to dust when dead. Man was a lifeless form until God breathed and animated the flesh of man with His Spirit. (Genesis 2:7)

What? Are you a child? Ghost Spirit. God is a Spirit. LMAO If you are to worship Him you must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. The Spirit that came from God is that life force that animates your flesh. Why attempt to judge anyone from the outside according to the package he/she is wrapped in..........as pointed out by God in scripture, all men have the same creator, that which matter's is what's on the inside (The content of your heart.........your soul/spirit).

Comprehension: the ability to understand. Read (Acts 17) Read (Luke 17) and stop being a child playing church...........

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: BUT WHEN I BECAME A MAN, I PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS." -- 1 Cor. 13:11

Yes God is a spirit. Humans are mortal.

Yes God is a spirit. Humans are mortal.

Again: Thinking and Reasoning as a child would reason? What? Man is completely flesh without a spirit/soul.....like some Jewish Golem? :eusa_doh:
Man's body is Mortal....man's spirit is eternal and it belongs to God and will return to God when the flesh dies.

Again..........read comprehend: Man's spirit goes back to God who created man in order to be judged.........the flesh returns to the earth as the dust from which the flesh was created (Eccl. 3:19-21)

Man's body is Mortal....man's spirit is eternal and it belongs to God and will return to God when the flesh dies.

Again..........read comprehend: Man's spirit goes back to God who created man in order to be judged.........the flesh returns to the earth as the dust from which the flesh was created (Eccl. 3:19-21)
That doesnt mean its a ghost. More like one being in Gods remembrance until the resurrection occurs. All thought stops on the day of ones death.

That doesnt mean its a ghost. More like one being in Gods remembrance until the resurrection occurs. All thought stops on the day of ones death.

Again, "When I was a child I spake as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things.........." Tis the problem today......we have a bunch of Babe's in Christ pretending to be empowered with some miraculous gifts as the Apostles of Christ had.

Stop playing church and grow the heck up............stop being a child.

Ghost? Look at the thread.........the only one who mentioned GHOST was your dumb ass.......Scooby. The spirit of man is his "mind". That's how God's Holy Ghost or Spirit rests in man.......when you read, comprehend and maintain the words inspired by the Holy Spirit of God....i.e., the Holy Scriptures, your spirit/mind obeys the Holy Spirit of God via the records that are revealed, The revealed word of God........that is the only way to communicate with the God of Creation. If one claims that they pray to God and gets a direct response.....they are either grifters or bat crap crazy.

"And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is in the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." -- Rom 8:27

The will of God is revealed through Christ Jesus today within the majesty of His birth, life, death and resurrection from the dead....via the Holy Spirit of God. (Eph. 3:5)

The Apostles gave to the world everything that is required for life and godliness......through the record they left behind in the form of the Holy Scriptures of God, God's revelation to mankind. (1 Peter 1:3). The faith has been delivered but ONCE to the saints of the 1st century (Jude 3).

The Apostles of Christ were direct "eyewitnesses" of His (Christ's) Majesty.......they did not record fables, but truth as revealed from heaven by God's Holy Spirit as promised them by Jesus. (2 Peter 1:16)

Last edited:
Again, "When I was a child I spake as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things.........." Tis the problem today......we have a bunch of Babe's in Christ pretending to be empowered with some miraculous gifts as the Apostles of Christ had.

Stop playing church and grow the heck up............stop being a child.

Ghost? Look at the thread.........the only one who mentioned GHOST was your dumb ass.......Scooby. The spirit of man is his "mind". That's how God's Holy Ghost or Spirit rests in man.......when you read, comprehend and maintain the words inspired by the Holy Spirit of God....i.e., the Holy Scriptures, your spirit/mind obeys the Holy Spirit of God via the records that are revealed, The revealed word of God........that is the only way to communicate with the God of Creation. If one claims that they pray to God and gets a direct response.....they are either grifters or bat crap crazy.

"And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is in the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." -- Rom 8:27

The will of God is revealed through Christ Jesus today within the majesty of His birth, life, death and resurrection from the dead....via the Holy Spirit of God. (Eph. 3:5)

The Apostles gave to the world everything that is required for life and godliness......through the record they left behind in the form of the Holy Scriptures of God, God's revelation to mankind. (1 Peter 1:3). The faith has been delivered but ONCE to the saints of the 1st century (Jude 3).

The Apostles of Christ were direct "eyewitnesses" of His (Christ's) Majesty.......they did not record fables, but truth as revealed from heaven by God's Holy Spirit as promised them by Jesus. (2 Peter 1:16)

There is no ghost being within one.

There is no ghost being within one.
Childish jibbish.............you are the only one claiming that a GHOST (a dead spirit without flesh) rests within man........within man is God's Spirit as was breathed into him (Genesis 2:7) a LIVING SPIRIT. When you die your spirit goes to the realm of the dead (Hades the resting place of the dead awaiting final judgment by God) -- Rev. 20:13

Your flesh goes back to dust at death (Eccl. 12:7) What are you when your mind/spirit stops working? D E A D "dead".

Grow up.......learn to read and to think in an independent critical manner. Don't be brainwashed by a Cult with a history of failed lame prophecies that never occur. Only God knows when the final judgment of man will come.....any man that tells you different is being deceitful (Matt. 24:36, Mark 13:32).

Last edited:
Childish jibbish.............you are the only one claiming that a GHOST (a dead spirit without flesh) rests within man........within man is God's Spirit as was breathed into him (Genesis 2:7) a LIVING SPIRIT. When you die your spirit goes to the realm of the dead (Hades the resting place of the dead awaiting final judgment by God) -- Rev. 20:13

Your flesh goes back to dust at death (Eccl. 12:7) What are you when your mind/spirit stops working? D E A D "dead".

Grow up.......learn to read and to think in an independent critical manner. Don't be brainwashed by a Cult with a history of failed lame prophecies that never occur

They repented of that. And those men died, Which is the cult?
33,999 trinity religions, or 1 single religion?

1Cor 1:10--unity of thought, no division
A house divided will not stand. Mark 3:25

You are not seeing clearly.

Forum List

Back