To Protect and to Serve? LA Police Brutally Beat, Kill Homeless Man

A shocking video emerged on Facebook apparently showing police officers shooting and killing a man, known only as Africa, in downtown Los Angeles in broad daylight. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
To Protect and to Serve LA Police Brutally Beat Kill Homeless Man Sputnik International
Are they trying to repeat Ferguson? Who gives the orders to destabilize the U.S. society? I think that is the first question the government would give answers.
What's so shocking about it? guy tried to take an officers side arm and got his bum ass shot. Wow...big deal.

A shocking video emerged on Facebook apparently showing police officers shooting and killing a man, known only as Africa, in downtown Los Angeles in broad daylight. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
To Protect and to Serve LA Police Brutally Beat Kill Homeless Man Sputnik International
Are they trying to repeat Ferguson? Who gives the orders to destabilize the U.S. society? I think that is the first question the government would give answers.
What's so shocking about it? guy tried to take an officers side arm and got his bum ass shot. Wow...big deal.

Its a big deal because its 2015 man. When a man decides he doesnt wanna go to jail...he doesnt have to. And who are we to judge? And if a cop tries to take him...the man is entitled to try to take his gun without be shot for it ya know?

We're a freebie society now. You should get 2-3 free chances to kill the cop before hes allowed to fight back.

Wow 6 police fail to bring in one unarmed homeless person. I wonder how much of our tax money got spent training them. :cool:

Yeah and if all 6 jumped on him and swarmed him....you'd be bitching about "6 cops lynch harmless man! It doesnt take more than 2 cops to arrest a man this is an outrage".

Stop being a coward. Go sign up and work a patrol. Show us how REAL police work is done. You dont like how our society is self governing. Go be the change you want to see.
No way in hell would I ever want to be one pf those glorified tax collectors.

Than stop whining.
I'll stop whining when we start cutting their funding.

Its a big deal because its 2015 man. When a man decides he doesnt wanna go to jail...he doesnt have to. And who are we to judge? And if a cop tries to take him...the man is entitled to try to take his gun without be shot for it ya know?

We're a freebie society now. You should get 2-3 free chances to kill the cop before hes allowed to fight back.
This is the society that liberals and a public education system have created. No personal responsibility.

Wow 6 police fail to bring in one unarmed homeless person. I wonder how much of our tax money got spent training them. :cool:

Yeah and if all 6 jumped on him and swarmed him....you'd be bitching about "6 cops lynch harmless man! It doesnt take more than 2 cops to arrest a man this is an outrage".

Stop being a coward. Go sign up and work a patrol. Show us how REAL police work is done. You dont like how our society is self governing. Go be the change you want to see.

Than stop whining.

Well...that wont happen. Because the majority of Americans support the police. You can always move to Russia or China or Mexico or Brazil...where the police are WAY better haha!

"UPDATE at 11:06 p.m., Sunday, March 1: The Skid Row activist known as General Jeff told a crowd at Pershing Square that the suspect was a mentally ill man from Cameroon.

"He said the robbery call was the result of a dispute between the suspect and another man, not involving an actual robbery, that was settled by the time officers arrived.

"Jeff said that responding officers wanted the suspect to come out of his tent to talk about the report but that he did not want to come out and apparently did not trust police.

"The man was not a troublemaker but was rather a peacemaker who helped to guard a nearby store late at night, Jeff said.

"Political commentator Jasmyne Cannick captured video of Jeff's words and posted it to her Facebook page.

"Police, meanwhile, said three officers, including at least one supervisor, opened fire, according to ABC Eyewitness News."

It's way to early for anyone to "know" what happened during this altercation. If Africa tried to take control of an officer's gun, he got what he deserved. If not...?
LAPD Investigating Officers Fatal Shooting of Homeless Man VIDEO - Los Angeles Los Angeles News and Events LA Weekly

Last edited:

Than stop whining.

You were just crying about the lack of "proper" training and now you want to cut funding that would adversely effect training.
So whats it going to be? More training or less?

Than stop whining.

You were just crying about the lack of "proper" training and now you want to cut funding that would adversely effect training.
More training, higher standards, far less police.

The homeless mentally ill man was from Cameroon. What was he doing here? As soon as he was identified as a foreigner who could not care for himself he should have been sent back to Cameroon.

Oh. So now he was a peaceful guardian.

Whats next? Stories of how this man is only homeless because he have his house to a family of orphans....and he is hungry because he takes any food he has to feed starving puppies?

My gosh. I cant tell you how much I wish every cop in America would organize an official month off. No cops. No consequences. Lets say...JULY! Independence month. No law enforcement. No penalties.

C'mon folks. Lets make it official.

Make July "No Cop Month"!! Get all cops to take that month off.

Than stop whining.

I agree. And they tried that in thr mid-late 1900's. It was called Professional Policing. Very strict military style training and discipline. Very reactive rather than proactive. Cops were stern strong men who would much rather fight a man and cuff him than tase him. No nonsense men.

Crime soared. Liberals bitched about cops being too mean and not doing enough to clean up the ghettos. So....community policing was invented. And now...you wanna go back to Professional Policing. And the cycle continues.

Whats next? Stories of how this man is only homeless because he have his house to a family of orphans....and he is hungry because he takes any food he has to feed starving puppies?

My gosh. I cant tell you how much I wish every cop in America would organize an official month off. No cops. No consequences. Lets say...JULY! Independence month. No law enforcement. No penalties.

Peaceful guardian my ass. Local news reported that he was released from a facility just a few days ago.

Than stop whining.

Less back up means more shootings.
Got any other fantastic ideas?

Peaceful guardian my ass. Local news reported that he was released from a facility just a few days ago.

He was only in the facility because he took the rap for a homeless disabled man who had a family of abandoned childeren and kittens to tend to. Thats the kind of brave unselfish caring man he was. I heard he had an herb and veggie garden he was growing behind an abandoned building. And he'd harvest his food...then take it down to the shelter and help feed his fellow homeless men and even invite them to learn how to garden themselves.

That is until 10 white cops showed up and urinated on the garden and burned it and then used the ashes to write "Get a job you black hippies" on the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back