🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Today in Yemen, Syria and Iraq, over 45 million people need aid

Send the bill to George W Bush and the republican party.

Good Ole Georgie-Boy and his pals lied to America in order to start this horrible mess.

Two decades in, it's still going strong yet the middle east is pretty much a pile of rubble.

The loss, in blood and treasure is all on Bush and Friends.

That shit has been going on over there...well like forever.
I agree.

But America had always been smart enough to stay far away from the wars in that stinking shithole.

Until GW Bush listened to Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and a bunch of other nutjobs.

There was no reason for us to be there. He could have been smarter about handling the whole thing. There was never a need to light the entire middle east on fire. And, it would not have happened if Bush had a brain.

You're forgetting Obama and Co roles in Yemen and Syria. Or for that matter Clinton's in Iraq. It's not all on Bush
Libya called. Don't forget Gaddafi.

As for the idiotic isolationist drivel, it took the U.S. the first half of the 20th century to learn that it was better to fight little wars overseas instead of letting them become big wars and bringing the wars here. Obviously that lesson is lost on assorted clueless Burb Brats and ideologues who still have some ridiculous belief that the world leaves us alone if we don't bomb the crap out of somebody once in a while, even if just for show and tell.

That’s more than the population combined of:
-Denmark
-Singapore
-Ireland
-New Zealand
-Portugal
-Norway
-Hong Kong

where is Mr Trump?! where are the world leaders?!

Guess you should go and help them or open the doors to your house and give them a place to sleep.

Send the bill to George W Bush and the republican party.

Good Ole Georgie-Boy and his pals lied to America in order to start this horrible mess.

Two decades in, it's still going strong yet the middle east is pretty much a pile of rubble.

The loss, in blood and treasure is all on Bush and Friends.

That shit has been going on over there...well like forever.
I agree.

But America had always been smart enough to stay far away from the wars in that stinking shithole.

Until GW Bush listened to Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and a bunch of other nutjobs.

There was no reason for us to be there. He could have been smarter about handling the whole thing. There was never a need to light the entire middle east on fire. And, it would not have happened if Bush had a brain.

We've been involved over there for a long long time, and especially because of the Soviet imperialism, a lot more so as a result of WW II. Bush's problem was he was stupid and thought 'nation building' was really a viable thing among genocidal death cult savages. This of course was indeed stupid, but not the same thing as going in being wrong, it wasn't, we have mutual defense agreements we needed to honor, and one of the key hallmarks of American foreign policy has been that we honor our agreements, no matter if everybody else honors theirs or not; the reason for doing this is obvious, except to the ignorant. Since Saddam violated the cease fire agreements almost within hours of agreeing to the terms, and continued to do so for literally years afterward, the real mistake was in waiting so long to finish the vermin off in the first place.

I have a real problem with helping people that obviously hate us. It's like fuck you capitalistic infidels.....but send us money!!!

It would be exactly like American Jews raising money and aid for unemployed and oppressed Nazis in pre-1942 and in post-war Germany or something.

You're forgetting Obama and Co roles in Yemen and Syria. Or for that matter Clinton's in Iraq. It's not all on Bush
What is wrong with you...?

You're always going off in some weird direction. I wasn't trying to debate the fucking middle east war. I was making an easy point that, as always, you missed. Without W's horrible decisions we would NOT be in the middle east, and we would NEVER have been there.

I don't care about Obama or Clinton. They're not part of the discussion. And for that matter, as disgusting as I find trump, HE got stuck in the middle east, too. And it ALL goes back to Bush. Without his stupidity we would not ever have gone in there. Well, Pappy had gone in for a minute, too. But he was smart enough to get out fast.

So let's let this go. I don't want to go in circles with you any more. You always latch onto some small thing and hang onto it like a tiny little dog. And the damned thing never matters. That's why I try to avoid any exchanges with you.

The people needing aid — do you even remember the original topic of this thread? — would also not be in their desperate situation if it had not been for the stupid decisions originally made by George W Bush. Everything goes back to the very beginning: Bush the Idiot.

Bye.

You're always going off in some weird direction. I wasn't trying to debate the fucking middle east war. I was making an easy point that, as always, you missed. Without W's horrible decisions we would NOT be in the middle east, and we would NEVER have been there.

I don't care about Obama or Clinton. They're not part of the discussion. And for that matter, as disgusting as I find trump, HE got stuck in the middle east, too. And it ALL goes back to Bush. Without his stupidity we would not ever have gone in there. Well, Pappy had gone in for a minute, too. But he was smart enough to get out fast.

So let's let this go. I don't want to go in circles with you any more. You always latch onto some small thing and hang onto it like a tiny little dog. And the damned thing never matters. That's why I try to avoid any exchanges with you.

The people needing aid — do you even remember the original topic of this thread? — would also not be in their desperate situation if it had not been for the stupid decisions originally made by George W Bush. Everything goes back to the very beginning: Bush the Idiot.

Bye.
Uhm...Obama ended Bush's Iraq War. Then he started a new one with US boots on the ground that is ongoing.

Bye.
You suck far too much Clinton ass...

How many terrorist attacks did European countries suffer, while not bombing the crap out of one or another of the gimp bandit cult countries for years at a time, in the case of France a couple of decades? When they stopped bombing the animals the terrorist attacks just came far more often and got bigger and bigger. The Mad Midget calmed down a lot, too as did Red China and several other noisy assed punk dictatorships and terrorist states since Trump got elected, completely unlike their behavior under the traitor regime of Treason Daddy Obama.

Bye.
Uhm...Obama ended Bush's Iraq War. Then he started a new one with US boots on the ground that is ongoing.

Rubbish. Obama merely removed forces hostile to Iran from the area, and promoted more violence against Iranian enemies, and by extension Israel. Yes, that's right, he expanded the war and let ISIS grow to big proportions, and helped encourage terrorism in Europe, Egypt, Israel, Afghanistan, SE Asia, and Africa. That wasn't an end to the war, it was a major expansion.

Bye.

Rubbish. Obama merely removed forces hostile to Iran from the area, and promoted more violence against Iranian enemies, and by extension Israel. Yes, that's right, he expanded the war and let ISIS grow to big proportions, and helped encourage terrorism in Europe, Egypt, Israel, Afghanistan, SE Asia, and Africa. That wasn't an end to the war, it was a major expansion.
He ended Bush's Iraq War. The one the US won.

We haven`t

Bye.

He ended Bush's Iraq War. The one the US won.
We haven`t won a war since Granada. God bless RR for saving the U.S.

Forum List

Back