Todays House Hearing.It's As If Democrats Completely Ignoring What Republicans Have To Say&Facts.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I started watching the hearing about 1/2 hour ago, and one of the Dem's has already suggested we impeach Trump? Yet, we have the Republicans throwing red meat at the Democrats with the facts that there was no collusion. This is like the Ford hearing where the rats could care less about the facts of Judge Kavanaugh, whereas he was completely proven innocent of all accusations. No, No, he's a white guy, so he must of molested Mizz Ford.
Anyone else watching the hearing?
:aargh:

Hearing? This is no hearing, this is a clown show put on by the democrap party? I'm getting bored with it now. It's like these tards wrote their speils last night before things changed, LOL

I wonder if they held a dress rehearsal before they came out today...what a circus freak show....Both sides are here for the cameras today....term limits folks.....its our only arrow left....our last silver bullet....we must push for term limits....this side show is rock solid proof that we need term limits....

Barr should just start an investigation of them, this monkey business would come to a screeching halt pretty quick.

I wonder if they held a dress rehearsal before they came out today...what a circus freak show....Both sides are here for the cameras today....term limits folks.....its our only arrow left....our last silver bullet....we must push for term limits....this side show is rock solid proof that we need term limits....

I don't know if you do...that this entire "soap opera" aka The Mueller Report actually goes back to the end of the Cold War? Don't tell Nadler or Pelosi...they wouldn't bother to find that out. Lol

Barr should just start an investigation of them, this monkey business would come to a screeching halt pretty quick.
Probably what their concern is, to get him out before he finds all the really juicy stuff, including their own participation.

I watched about an hour of it and the GOP completely and utterly wrecked the Dems.
One by one they systematically destroyed their agenda with facts.

I especially loved the two biggest points made.
1. Releasing grand jury testimony is a crime.
2. The report has been available to Nadler and he has refused to go read it.

Bonus point number 3.
Democrats are in stage 2 of recovery.....ANGER

No it wouldn’t it would keep on going. You get hoodrats like Hakeem Jeffries who come from secure uneducated black district would keep it alive. Let them hold him in contempt of Congress. It’s a toothless resolution. Ask Eric Holder he knows all about it. I’m with the guy who said term limits. As long as you have these dumb people who latch on like tapeworms nothing will ever change.

if al green was there, he would be calling for impeachment because Trump hates black people

Anyone else notice the Dems make statements that are lies over and over as though they are facts?

I listened to all of it, you'd swear that the dems and GOP members were discussing different subjects?????

how come none of these 24 Rats have any interest in speaking with Hillary?

I started watching the hearing about 1/2 hour ago, and one of the Dem's has already suggested we impeach Trump? Yet, we have the Republicans throwing red meat at the Democrats with the facts that there was no collusion. This is like the Ford hearing where the rats could care less about the facts of Judge Kavanaugh, whereas he was completely proven innocent of all accusations. No, No, he's a white guy, so he must of molested Mizz Ford.
Anyone else watching the hearing?
:aargh:
Lol, we are ignoring what republicans say because they aren't facts.

Duh.

Forum List

Back