Todays House Hearing.It's As If Democrats Completely Ignoring What Republicans Have To Say&Facts.

That Swalwell dude is a jackass...
hey!!! how dare you insult all 87 Million Jackassess that live in the USA !!!!!:aargh:

:4_13_65:
imagine if al sharpton was there? "We mich, much, mooch, das dis Billion Barr white honky S.O.A.Bitch who did diss that ding wit that pezident much jump!!, weze need to mooch much Vinpeech dis Pezident and dat Barr Bitch cause he is a whitey ass dumbazz from africa !!!!!"

I wonder if they held a dress rehearsal before they came out today...what a circus freak show....Both sides are here for the cameras today....term limits folks.....its our only arrow left....our last silver bullet....we must push for term limits....this side show is rock solid proof that we need term limits....

Grand standing plain and simple. When you have nothing grand standing is what you do.

The Dem led House just can't stand that Mueller's report didn't say what they all hoped and prayed that it would.

Now we get investigation after investigation and hearing after hearing. What a waste of tax dollars and time.

Sure hope they keep it up during the entire year of 2019. They are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

God bless them every one.

I wonder if they held a dress rehearsal before they came out today...what a circus freak show....Both sides are here for the cameras today....term limits folks.....its our only arrow left....our last silver bullet....we must push for term limits....this side show is rock solid proof that we need term limits....

Grand standing plain and simple. When you have nothing grand standing is what you do.

The Dem led House just can't stand that Mueller's report didn't say what they all hoped and prayed that it would.

Now we get investigation after investigation and hearing after hearing. What a waste of tax dollars and time.

Sure hope they keep it up during the entire year of 2019. They are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

God bless them every one.
i wonder how many of us kept saying,,,"Well What About Hillary?",,,throughout...god,,and none of the rats were concerned over what she got away with?

Forum List

Back