Told ya - Ben Carson palling around with Al Sharpton

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Carson is a rino and white-hating racist and huge supporter of affirmative action. He's fooling people just like obama did.

Ben Carson To Speak At Al Sharpton s NAN Convention

feb 18 2015
]Likely 2016 presidential hopeful Ben Carson is receiving a mixed reaction to news that he will be among the featured guests at Al Sharpton’s upcoming National Action Network convention. A conservative star, the retired neurosurgeon was listed among several high-profile speakers set to join Sharpton for the April event.

• Banned
In 1999 Carson wrote:

"A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation—on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action."

I guess he didn't support the blue collar mailman union.

:lol: And it begins...anyone care to take a look back at how many times I stated that the teapers hate faction will NEVER allow a person of a darker hue to get the GOP nomination.

Just wait until they start in on Bobby Jindal. Is he a Muslim. Did he piss off his neighbors when he was young with the smell of ethnic food? Does he use skin lighting make up?

Why true conservatives let the hatemongers destroy our party...I don't know. We are facing a nightmare of Hillary Clinton as the next President, and the teapers are gonna get her elected with the vitriol and racism.

Have you noticed that none of the teapers put Carson on the pedastel as the great black hope since the elections...they have no need to pretend they aren't racist anymore. Carson has been used and abused...he will now be relegated to guest appearances on FNC and Rush....maybe. He will probably transition to CNN...go mainstream and really scare the white out of the teapers.

Carson needs to stay in his lane. He is a gifted neurosurgeon but terrible politician.
He allowed racist white teapers to fill his head with nonsense. They put him on a pedestal foe appearance only. They have already turned their back on him. He went too far right and played with the hooded faction...now he has nowhere to turn.

LYNCH HIM right ShootSpeeders? That's what you dream about doing everyday. SMH.

Carson needs to stay in his lane. He is a gifted neurosurgeon but terrible politician.

What makes you think he's a gifted neurosurgeon.? He admitted he benefited from affirmative action which means his medical degree is honorary. He's a gifted doctor just like obozo was a law professor. Blacks are free to make up lies about themselves since they know the press will not expose them.

What makes you think he's a gifted neurosurgeon.? He admitted he benefited from affirmative action which means his medical degree is honorary. He's a gifted doctor just like obozo was a law professor. Blacks are free to make up lies about themselves since they know the press will not expose them.
How do you embellish your successful carrier as a mailman? Did you call yourself the last bastion of the Pony Express?

Forum List

Back