Tom Brady and the Beauty Queen

It burns your ass that the Patriots continue to flourish despite draconian penalties leveled against them by the NFL for doing things that other teams have done and not even gotten a slap on the wrist. The Bears were heating their game balls up. What was their penalty for that? Did they pay a million and lose a first and a second round draft pick? For years there were stories about the Colts piping in artificial crowd noise at their stadium. Did they ever get fined or lose draft picks over that?
I do not think I care that much. There are ballplayers I like who played for the Patriots that I respect as honest men and hard working athletes, Brady just does not fall in that category especially after his admissions and how he gained an unfair advantage through the Patriot organization's cheating and lying. As far as winning, someone has to win that is how the sport has been designed. I could be wrong but I do not think every single person who has ever played for the Patriots is a cheater and liar or a murderer.

The Colts? Seems to me that CBS admitted they were the ones who screwed up thew audio on that issue and were cleared by the NFL unlike the current Headphonegate where the Patriots were solely responsible* for the maintenance and care of the audio and this happened for the 5th time and were cleared by the NFL without the benefit of an independent investigation.

*"In fact, the NFL’s own Gameday Policy Manual states: Home clubs are responsible for the installation and maintenance of the coaching staff communications infrastructure.

Brady was completely exonerated after so many months of nonsense.

It burns your ass that the Patriots continue to flourish despite draconian penalties leveled against them by the NFL for doing things that other teams have done and not even gotten a slap on the wrist. The Bears were heating their game balls up. What was their penalty for that? Did they pay a million and lose a first and a second round draft pick? For years there were stories about the Colts piping in artificial crowd noise at their stadium. Did they ever get fined or lose draft picks over that?
I do not think I care that much. There are ballplayers I like who played for the Patriots that I respect as honest men and hard working athletes, Brady just does not fall in that category especially after his admissions and how he gained an unfair advantage through the Patriot organization's cheating and lying. As far as winning, someone has to win that is how the sport has been designed. I could be wrong but I do not think every single person who has ever played for the Patriots is a cheater and liar or a murderer.

The Colts? Seems to me that CBS admitted they were the ones who screwed up thew audio on that issue and were cleared by the NFL unlike the current Headphonegate where the Patriots were solely responsible* for the maintenance and care of the audio and this happened for the 5th time and were cleared by the NFL without the benefit of an independent investigation.

*"In fact, the NFL’s own Gameday Policy Manual states: Home clubs are responsible for the installation and maintenance of the coaching staff communications infrastructure.[/QUOTE

In the NFL's poll of players...rating the other players in the league...Tom Brady was rated as the number 3 player in the NFL behind only Aaron Rodgers and J.J. Watt. Amazing how the other players have respect for Brady while you don't! They are the people that he competes against...they are the people who have seen him do what he does on the field. If you weren't such a complete obsessive hater of Tom Brady you'd look at that and KNOW that his fellow players wouldn't vote him that high if they thought he was a cheater!

Gee, I thought it was bad when you were fixated on men's genitals! Now it's "dripping poop"? No wonder you and Fart Boy get along so well!

Brady was completely exonerated after so many months of nonsense.

Says the man who calls himself Dripping Poop

Urban Dictionary: Unkotare

Why doesn't it surprise me that you know that, Phallics?
You should not be surprised, when you post your finished product is likened to "dripping poop" so you are in your comfort zone; nice and warm, wet and sloppy.;)

thats old fartstyle for ya.He cant open up his mouth without farting all the time.same as Unkotare.:lmao:

Forum List

Back