Tom Delay Triumphed Over Hateful Demoscum

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
Tom DeLay Conviction Reversed Washington Free Beacon

The court ruled eight to one that prosecutors had failed to make their case that DeLay was guilty of money laundering as part of a plan to redraw the Texas political map. He had been sentenced to a three-year prison term but has been free on appeal since 2011, the National Review reported.

“I got my life back, and I can now go forward to whatever that is,” Mr. DeLay said.

leftard political hacks better take note to this scam of turning politics into criminalization, i hope this clearing Tom of any wrong doing comes back and bites the Marxist leftscum in the ass so hard it will take many decades to recover....., if ever ! :up:

:fu: ................. :asshole: ... libercrats

The cultural McCarthyite had his political career destroyed.

The only victory is that he does not go to jail.

That makes no sense. The man's career was destroyed, which is what the Travis County DA was after. He succeeded.

Delays worst day is preferable to obbable's best. Tribute to Libtard myopia.

Tom DeLay Conviction Reversed Washington Free Beacon

The court ruled eight to one that prosecutors had failed to make their case that DeLay was guilty of money laundering as part of a plan to redraw the Texas political map. He had been sentenced to a three-year prison term but has been free on appeal since 2011, the National Review reported.

“I got my life back, and I can now go forward to whatever that is,” Mr. DeLay said.

leftard political hacks better take note to this scam of turning politics into criminalization, i hope this clearing Tom of any wrong doing comes back and bites the Marxist leftscum in the ass so hard it will take many decades to recover....., if ever ! :up:

:fu: ................. :asshole: ... libercrats

Tom DeLay. Enron's bitch.
ENRON S COLLAPSE THE DONATIONS Enron s Ties to a Leader of House Republicans Went Beyond Contributions to His Campaign - New York Times

Democrats destroyed his career by lying. To democrats this was a hands down success. That's why they will use the same tactics again and again. They are trying it with Rick Perry right now.

Rick Perry destroyed himself. Take some damned responsibility.

DeLay altered laws that allowed Enron to happen.

Grow up and fix the laws to make sure that this crap doesn't happen again. Stop acting like a bunch of toddlers.

Grow up and fix the laws to make sure that this crap doesn't happen again. Stop acting like a bunch of toddlers.

I rather doubt that one member of Congress altered any law. Can you explain to me how he did that?

Perry used the veto, like ALL Governors do. Are they all destroying themselves?

Perry, a politician I despise, did nothing illegal.

Delay, the man who made his girl friend have an abortion, got exactly what he deserved ~ hoisted on his own petard.

Last edited:
it is quite obvious that you libertards did NOT read the article to the end..., if any of it, so read this:

“This is the end of the line for this case,” said Mr. DeLay’s lawyer, Brian Wice. “The Court of Criminal Appeals shut down a prosecution almost nine years to the day that the Travis County District Attorney’s Office embarked on this unconscionable jaunt.”

DeLay, now 67 and a grandfather, said he would not rule out a future run for office.

“I think a few people are worried about that,” he said.

My only hope is that Delay sues and gets millions in compensation for having his career ended and defamation of character.

Delay, the man who made her girl friend have an abortion, got exactly what he deserved ~ hoisted on his own petard.

I didn't know he was prosecuted for forcing his girl friend to have an abortion. How did he do that?

I rather doubt that one member of Congress altered any law. Can you explain to me how he did that?

Perry used the veto, like ALL Governors do. Are they all destroying themselves?

He wasn't alone but he does carry the title:
One of Enron’s powerful friends in Congress was House Majority Whip Tom DeLay, R-Texas, who received $28,900 from the company employees since 1989. Deregulation legislation DeLay proposed in the 104th Congress was so favorable to the company that it was dubbed the Enron bill. Roll Call reported last February 2002 that DeLay had recommended the company to hire three political operatives in 1998 to conduct a grassroots campaign to push deregulation. Subsequently, the company hired the three strategists in early 1998: Ed Buckham, who had served as DeLay’s chief of staff just weeks before, Karl Gallant, who worked as consultant to DeLay’s political action committee, and John Hoy, a partner at Schuman, Hoy & Associates, which worked for DeLay during the 1996 GOP convention.
A most favored corporation Enron prevailed in federal state lobbying efforts 49 times Center for Public Integrity
And here:
ENRON S COLLAPSE THE DONATIONS Enron s Ties to a Leader of House Republicans Went Beyond Contributions to His Campaign - New York Times

No, actually Perry has a history. His problems are in instances through lack of oversight here:
Rick Perry Audit Texas Governor s Office Gave 220M In Job Creation Money With No Oversight Probe Finds

Delay, the man who made his girl friend have an abortion, got exactly what he deserved ~ hoisted on his own petard.

I didn't know he was prosecuted for forcing his girl friend to have an abortion. How did he do that?

I did not know he was prosecuted for that either. That is not how the sentence reads.

My only hope is that Delay sues and gets millions in compensation for having his career ended and defamation of character.

The standard would have to be some sort of reckless and deliberate malfeasance on the part of the prosecution.

I did not know he was prosecuted for that either. That is not how the sentence reads.

It is inferred in your remark that Delay deserved to be prosecuted for money laundering because he allegedly forced his girl friend to have an abortion. I had no idea you were opposed to abortion. Is that for reIigious reasons or because Delay was a Republican?

I also asked the question how did Delay(if he actually did) FORCE his girl friend to have an abortion?

Forum List

Back