Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

Who said it was a guy? Lol the results you found? Hahah
LOL

Dumbfuck, there are no women on who were shot twice who rightards claim are victims of Hillary's body count.

See that? It's just one reason why Google shows you're an idiot.

Now why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?
But google told you it was a guy and it happened . Interesting lol
I didn't say that either. I said Google shows you're an idiot.

Now you confess you said I should Google it because you were too scared to answer my question. What are you afraid of?

And why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?
Because everybody knows about that guy you even know about him you’re just trolling
No, no one knows who you're talking about. Not even you, which is why you flat out refuse to name the person you're claiming was shot twice in the head.

The Democrat Party shot themselves in The Head with COUP 1.0 and COUP 2.0 and 7 failed attempts at impeachment.

Thanks Adolph Schiffler!

SuperMajority 2020.

sure, especially when there's more than one of them. they love to knock the snot out of people before they take their lives. I'm sure they enjoy that immensely.
And then leave without killing them??

Wait what? Leave without killing them? Are you suggesting Rich is alive?

Maybe he's on the same island as the passengers of the 9-11 planes right?
Rich was alive for about an hour after he was shot in the chest. He arrived at the hospital conscious and even able to speak a few words.

Assassins don't leave their targets alive. They don't shoot their targets in the chest. They don't pick fights.

I'm sure in the history of assassans there have been some that were unsucessful in instant death....Give me a break.

Maybe. But that's why assassins would be aiming for the head, not the chest. That's why they don't pick fights.

You know who does get int a fight? Robbers trying to rob someone who fights back.

But that's why assassins would be aiming for the head, not the chest.
assassins rarely go for head shots.

The skull is thick enough to deflect a bullet, and the chances of hitting the head are poor.

assassins aren't paid to miss.

Rich was alive for about an hour after he was shot in the chest. He arrived at the hospital conscious and even able to speak a few words.

Assassins don't leave their targets alive. They don't shoot their targets in the chest. They don't pick fights.

I'm sure in the history of assassans there have been some that were unsucessful in instant death....Give me a break.

Maybe. But that's why assassins would be aiming for the head, not the chest. That's why they don't pick fights.

You know who does get int a fight? Robbers trying to rob someone who fights back.

The skull is thick enough to deflect a bullet, and the chances of hitting the head are poor.
he must watch a lot of assassins on tv huh?

assassins aren't paid to miss.

Skulls are not bulletproof, especially at close range. The chances of hitting the head are much better when you're a few feet away.

Assassins don't leave their targets alive. They would be quite poor assassins.

I go by what the homicide detectives have said. You can go by whatever ideas pop in your silly little head if you want.

I go by what the homicide detectives have said. You can go by whatever ideas pop in your silly little head if you want.
what homicide detectives? the ones that don't have the video of the crime scene any longer? hmmmm

DEVELOPING: Seth Rich was ALIVE When Police Found Him - But Police Camera Video Went Missing!

Said back, not chest.

Tired of deleting off topic posts.

Thread bans are next option.

We can’t let Hillary get away with offing patriots . Rich looked liked he was switch to the patriots party

LOL

Dumbfuck, there are no women on who were shot twice who rightards claim are victims of Hillary's body count.

See that? It's just one reason why Google shows you're an idiot.

Now why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?

Now you confess you said I should Google it because you were too scared to answer my question. What are you afraid of?

And why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?
Because everybody knows about that guy you even know about him you’re just trolling
No, no one knows who you're talking about. Not even you, which is why you flat out refuse to name the person you're claiming was shot twice in the head.
You said it was a man.. so you def know
LOLOL

You implied that when you said the the person was shot twice since there is no woman on the list of people rightards claim are victims of Hillary Clinton.

Once again you demonstrate you have no clue what you're talking about.

Now why are you so afraid to name the person you claim was suicided by being shot twice in the head?

I'd encourage anyone still thinking that Seth Rich was murdered in some assassination to listen to Isakoff's podcast called Conspiracyland.

Listen to Conspiracyland on TuneIn

He interviews many people who had a part in this investigation. It's quite informative.

LOLOL

You implied that when you said the the person was shot twice since there is no woman on the list of people rightards claim are victims of Hillary Clinton.

Now why are you so afraid to name the person you claim was suicided by being shot twice in the head?
I’m sticking to the topic you admitted you know who the “guy” is not me. Have a good day

No, they were at best no less corrupt as Trump. All the same the argument boils down to "who was the least corrupt".

That's not the discussion we should be having.

uh-huh. well hillary isn't running - so there's that. but you go on with yer delusions & vote 3rd party or sit at home.

I won't have to this time.

you mean only if bernie gets the nomination. what if he doesn't? if he does - i'll be voting for him. if he doesn't, then i'll vote for whoever is running against trump. i have never thought like that in the past - i've always considered the (R) candidate ... but not in 2016 nor this time. the stakes are way too high. you are still a purist & imo - that's defective thinking.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

bloomberg is a hot mess - but he's not deranged nor a fascist wanna be. you think things are bad now? what do you think it'll be like if donny gets a lame duck 2nd term? if you still think bloomberg would be worse, then there's no hope for you at all.

Worse? About the same. No thanks. It says more to me that you would be so willing to support that racist SOB.

I'd encourage anyone still thinking that Seth Rich was murdered in some assassination to listen to Isakoff's podcast called Conspiracyland.

He interviews many people who had a part in this investigation. It's quite informative.
well, I'm not listening to that compilation of bullshit. Why don't you filter your point to a podcast and the time on the podcast that backs your nonsense. I listened to the first minute and a half of bonus episode 6 and Jerome Corsi came up. Pissing in the wind was all I heard. so, there's no point in listening to people piss into the wind, so, provide a little bit more information on what and where in those podcasts back your claim.

This blows your guy totally up!! Hly shit

1:20 mark Starts Cy Hersh's comments. the comments your host and cohosts said walked it back. Well the audio from Hersh is right here.

Seymour Hersh, soundcloud berkeley/seymour-hersh-on-seth-rich and wikileaks.It doesn't seem I'm allowed to post the link here.

Last edited:

LOLOL

I’m sticking to the topic you admitted you know who the “guy” is not me. Have a good day
Now you're lying. I never said I know who you're talking about since I know of no one discussed here who was shot twice in the head.

You made that up which is the reason you won't say who you were talking about.

LOLOL

Now you're lying. I never said I know who you're talking about since I know of no one discussed here who was shot twice in the head.

I totally understand your frustration but let’s try to stick to the topic

LOLOL

I am sticking to the topic. You said the person was shot twice in the head. Who are you talking about?

well, I'm not listening to that compilation of bullshit.
Suit yourself. The entire podcast is quite helpful in understanding the story. That you concluded it was bullshit before listening to it is not very open minded and emblematic with the problem of conspiracy theorists.

well, I'm not listening to that compilation of bullshit. Why don't you filter your point to a podcast and the time on the podcast that backs your nonsense. I listened to the first minute and a half of bonus episode 6 and Jerome Corsi came up. Pissing in the wind was all I heard. so, there's no point in listening to people piss into the wind, so, provide a little bit more information on what and where in those podcasts back your claim.

This blows your guy totally up!! Hly shit

1:20 mark Starts Cy Hersh's comments. the comments your host and cohosts said walked it back. Well the audio from Hersh is right here.[/MEDIA]

Hersch was lying to Butowsky about a source in the FBI.

In an interview with NPR, Hersh says he is skeptical of the official account by intelligence officials that the Russians hacked the DNC. But Hersh now says he was fishing for information from Butowsky. "I did not talk to anybody at the FBI — not about this," Hersh tells NPR. "Nothing is certain until it's proved. And I didn't publish any story on this."

The Man Behind The Scenes In Fox News' Discredited Seth Rich Story

LOLOL

I am sticking to the topic. You said the person was shot twice in the head. Who are you talking about?
It was off topic I deleted my post, but you know who it is because you said “guy” so step up be a man, let’s move on from your loss. Stick to the topic.. mod feeL free to delete all these off topic frustrated post by faun and be plea for him to move in from losing. Thank you

LOLOL

It was off topic I deleted my post, but you know who it is because you said “guy” so step up be a man, let’s move on from your loss. Stick to the topic.. mod feeL free to delete all these off topic frustrated post by faun and be plea for him to move in from losing. Thank you
Great, so we're now in agreement that you made that up. I knew you were full of shit because Seth Richards was not shot in the head.

Forum List

Back