Tom Sullivan - Explosives Loader - 9/11 BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW

Ha, I now have 15 posts and can post my link:

Here is the link to what I wanted to add, this is just a fraction of many well educated and very experienced Architects publicly willing to put their reputations on the line with statements about the World Trade Center collapses.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/159057-why-so-many.html

Let us know when you get around to blaming the Jews.

what jews ? or are they all the same to you ?

wow sure blows holes in most of lil Ollie and dive the cons bullshit arguments doesn't it
Their arguments are all failures, anyone with common sense can readily see and understand the lies that have been told to the public about 9-11, and the destruction of the WTC complex.
This guy is an expert in the field, and tells us how absurd it is for WTC 7 to have collapsed like it did, from one column, and how long thermite cutters have been around, and remote detonators.
But they will never be man enough to come to this thread and even admit they now know something they didn't before, it's not in their nature.

Like the lies and incorrect statements you and your cohorts have made?

What about Chandler's quote below? We clearly see in the videos that the east penthouse fell into the building first. Then the west side of the penthouse. Then the roofline descended. How did Chandler make the idiotic statement below when it's clearly shown that all 58 columns and 24 interior columns were NOT removed at the same time????
Chandler said:
The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.

How about this gem of a quote from Chandler below. He says that the building went from full support to zero support instantly yet his "graph" shows .8 seconds of none free fall at the instant the roof line starts to fall. THEN free fall starts. He debunks his own claim.
Chandler said:
What is particularly striking is the suddenness of onset of free fall. Acceleration doesn’t build up gradually. The graph [measuring the building’s descent] simply turns a corner. The building went from full support to zero support instantly.

What about your bullshit claim that thermal expansion starts at a certain temperature?

What about saying that "staff photographer" and/or "materials handler" from a demolition company constitutes a "demolitions expert"?

No Explosives Gravity Collapse​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwFHEoiUZ7o"]Many No Explosive Collapses[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsE8CkZI6U&feature=related"]Progressive Collapse Proven[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYnVWQhAeH4"]Progressive Collapse Intiated on 3 Buildings [/ame]

Can the collision of an aluminum aircraft into rusty steel beams cause a thermite reaction creating iron spheroids?

Can the collision of the WTC aluminum facade & its rusty steel beams during the collapse cause a thermite reaction creating iron spheroids?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4De8-B1CSk"]Thermite Balls[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjJZ-zbwZ8"]Smash Aluminum & Rust[/ame]

You Bet It Can!!!

Truthers have a huge problem.

Building one and two didn't just collapse, they were pulverized. Anyone want to take a stab at how kinetic energy is expelled?
You can have a pancaking, or you can have a "blow out" explusion turning most of the building material into a fine dust, but you cant have both. It breaks the laws of physics.

Anyone interested should take a look at Dr. Judy Wood's presentation (google her, i cant provide links yet)

fyi, I'm a structural/civil engineer by trade.

Or realize that the two parties are run by the same masters that are in power regardless
of your choice of brand x or brand y

that seems to be something that whitehall doesnt get and doesnt want to understand.:cuckoo:

AE911Truth's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)

This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in Architects and Engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary
"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

I must say, it is quite disturbing how so many well educated people are publicly stating, and willing to put their reputations on the line, saying the World Trade Centers had to of had their core steel columns exploded out of the way below the impact points.

There are even many very experienced commercial airline pilots speaking of the impossibilities of amatures searching out and finding the far away targets without the help of support navigation, let alone hitting the targets at that speed. I do think about the very odd coincidence that there was a news release a few months earlier from 9/11 that they successfully remote operated a Boeing 727 and landed it.

Here is a thread of a couple of Architects that made me think. Why would an educated and well experienced Architect publicly put his reputation on the line and say these things?

Had to re-do........

.......I can't quote or post links yet.......so annoying........

thats what is so hysterical about the OCTA'S and the shills logic on these boards Iron Ranger is somehow these very qualified experts in their fields like Tom Sullivan and the ones that you just mentioned dont matter to them,only what the corporate owned controlled media and corrupt government agencys say.:lol::lol::lol: it kills me to know end.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Building one and two didn't just collapse, they were pulverized. Anyone want to take a stab at how kinetic energy is expelled?
You can have a pancaking, or you can have a "blow out" explusion turning most of the building material into a fine dust, but you cant have both. It breaks the laws of physics.

Anyone interested should take a look at Dr. Judy Wood's presentation (google her, i cant provide links yet)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The OCTA's like Whitehall that have been taken in by agents such as Gam,obviously slept through junior high science class.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can the collision of an aluminum aircraft into rusty steel beams cause a thermite reaction creating iron spheroids?

Can the collision of the WTC aluminum facade & its rusty steel beams during the collapse cause a thermite reaction creating iron spheroids?

Thermite Balls

Smash Aluminum & Rust

You Bet It Can!!!

Truthers have a huge problem.

blah blah blah blah blah,YOU have a problem with the laws of physics agent.:lol:

Over 1,474 VERIFIED Architects and Engineers agree that a reinvestigation is required, considering the impossible physics that occurred as said by NIST. Free Fall can only happen if each core column and support beam was simultaneously removed, with explosives. Office fire, as NIST said was the cause, is not possible. It is Physically Impossible to, IN SYNC, remove each support beam and column with fire. It's that simple. Reinvestigate 9/11.

Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.

7 FACTS ABOUT BUILDING 7

1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.

2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.

4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.

5) 1,400+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.

6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.

7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.

Thanks for putting it clearly....

The World Trade Centers, that got world support to get one of the most strategic squares on the planets chessboard, somehow exploded into fine dust; with nothing left but the steel before they even hit the ground.....

Even this governor at the scene is perplexed at the odd site of how basically nothing is left except the steel....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw]YouTube - Governor Pataki on Ground Zero[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw]YouTube - Governor Pataki on Ground Zero[/ame]

Last edited:

This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in Architects and Engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

I must say, it is quite disturbing how so many well educated people are publicly stating, and willing to put their reputations on the line, saying the World Trade Centers had to of had their core steel columns exploded out of the way below the impact points.

There are even many very experienced commercial airline pilots speaking of the impossibilities of amatures searching out and finding the far away targets without the help of support navigation, let alone hitting the targets at that speed. I do think about the very odd coincidence that there was a news release a few months earlier from 9/11 that they successfully remote operated a Boeing 727 and landed it.

Here is a thread of a couple of Architects that made me think. Why would an educated and well experienced Architect publicly put his reputation on the line and say these things?

Had to re-do........

Interesting how so many prominent people world wide publicly say disturbing things about the U.S. and 9/11...

Interesting how it slipped into the news there was now technology to remote operate, fly, and land a pilotless Boeing jet a couple months before 9/11....

Interesting how it was proven that Israeli Mossad were here in the U.S. and followed (lured?) the muslims that created (scapegoated?) the Boeing jet attack of 9/11....

Interesting how the white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

Interesting how 1 week after 9/11 we had an anthrax attack....

Interesting how it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

Interesting how the anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the terrorists to "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

Interesting how a U.S. scientist proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

Interesting how a U.S. scientist then "commit suicide"....

Again.....interesting how the white house staff began taking Cipro the anthrax antidote about a month before 9/11....

Last edited:

Had to re-do........

Interesting how so many prominent people world wide publicly say disturbing things about the U.S. and 9/11...

Interesting how it slipped into the news there was now technology to remote operate, fly, and land a pilotless Boeing jet a couple months before 9/11....

Interesting how it was proven that Israeli Mossad were here in the U.S. and followed (lured?) the muslims that created (scapegoated?) the Boeing jet attack of 9/11....

Interesting how the white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

Interesting how 1 week after 9/11 we had an anthrax attack....

Interesting how it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

Interesting how the anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the terrorists to "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

Interesting how a U.S. scientist proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

Interesting how a U.S. scientist then "commit suicide"....

Again.....interesting how the white house staff began taking Cipro the anthrax antidote about a month before 9/11....

Interesting...this was debunked now on 4 different message boards and you keep bringing it up...replying to yourself twice now.:tongue: Its time to call "mountainman"! Remember him?

Next these Conspiracy Nuts will tell us that CDI inc found molten steel at the WTC.

wow sure blows holes in most of lil Ollie and dive the cons bullshit arguments doesn't it

Bullshit argument? We saw the freaking planes hit the building. You mean to tell us that an Irish "explosives expert" got together with a bunch of crazy jihadists and plotted to blow up the WTT? Where was the alleged explosive expert the first time the crazy jihadists tried to blow up the building? What about the 4th plane? Why didn't the explosives go off wherever that plane was going? You guys on the left need to adjust your tinfoil hats.

no plane hit wtc 7 nipplehead

But....why???????????????/

to sign the patriot act which has taken away our civil liberites something that some members of congress regretted signing saying they were not permitted to read all of the details,the same thing Hitler did with the Reichstag flag bombing Bush dupe.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back