TONIGHT 7PM....Leftists rioting at San Jose Trump rally; Get ya popcorn!!!

It takes a special kind of guy to root for riots.

That's right. ME. I want you animals exposed to the world.

160531185808-donald-trump-may-5-overlay-tease.jpg

It takes a special kind of guy to root for riots.

That's right. ME. I want you animals exposed to the world.

View attachment 76913

Again....you make shit up. I'm in my living room relaxing. I don't intend to riot this evening.

You want people exposed? What a load of shit.

You si only want to see people who oppose you politically....preferably people with brown skin....fight with police in riot gear. As another nutbag here said...it gives you wood.

And...you don't care if a cop or two gets injured in the process. Small price for YOU to pay.

Dickhead.

As expected....left wingers getting violent and assaulting cops at rally

Twitter

Trump is trying to ignite a riot by going to San Jose. Trump should hold a rally in Doris only three miles from the Oregon border. White farming and hunting area in Northern California where he would have a better reception.

As expected....left wingers getting violent and assaulting cops at rally

Twitter

Dude, you're forgetting all the Trumpateers disrupting hillary rallies, and I will get back to you with some links soon. I know there are some examples, gotta be. I think.

Oh well. A few scuffles started by some idiots.

Nobody killed. Looks like none of our USMB Trump supporters were there...because we all know there would be some dead protesters if they were. It seems that the real Trump supporters who actually attend the rallies are not as rough and tumble as ours. Who would of thunk it?

The Clinton campaign, by he way, quickly and clearly denounced the violence.

Bucky only got a little chubby....as only one LEO was assaulted. None killed or seriously injured. Sorry Bucs. Better luck next time.

Will other Hillary supporters denounce these violent Dimocrats ?

I'm a Bernie supporter who will vote for Hillary in November.

I denounce these acts of violence without hesitation.

So how does that feel?
Voting for Bernie because he represents many of the things you believe in - to voting for Hillary which is virtually polar opposite of everything you believe in?....oh...sorry, I forgot there is a (D) by her name. Course in her case that stands for Devout Corporatist.

Nobody killed. Looks like none of our USMB Trump supporters were there...because we all know there would be some dead protesters if they were. It seems that the real Trump supporters who actually attend the rallies are not as rough and tumble as ours. Who would of thunk it?

Bucky only got a little chubby....as only one LEO was assaulted. None killed or seriously injured. Sorry Bucs. Better luck next time.
How typical of a Hillary supporter to celebrate a mob of illegal aliens protesting at a campaign rally and the method of protesting: throwing eggs at attendees leaving the building, assaulting women, waving the Mexican flag, burning ours.

Americans are watching. How well do you liberals think we like seeing the Mexican flag waving while ours burn? This is only pushing more disgusted voters to vote for Trump. Imagine the campaign videos of violent Hillary supporters rioting in the streets; imagine the videos of BLM rioters accosting students in a library demanding they say black lives matter but white lives don't? The past seven years of democrat rule has brought America to this: hatred for America.

How typical of a Hillary supporter to celebrate a mob of illegal aliens protesting at a campaign rally and the method of protesting: throwing eggs at attendees leaving the building, assaulting women, waving the Mexican flag, burning ours.

Americans are watching. How well do you liberals think we like seeing the Mexican flag waving while ours burns? This is only pushing more disgusted voters to vote for Trump. Imagine the campaign videos of violent Hillary supporters rioting in the streets; imagine the videos of BLM rioters accosting students in a library demanding they say black lives matter but white lives don't? The past seven years of democrat rule has brought America to this: hatred for America.

You see celebration? You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back