Top 40 worst places to visit looks like a list of mostly Liberal run cities

Yeah, "Lets vacation in Mississippi" said no one....ever.
When vacationing, the primary reason for visiting a city is to take advantage of what it has to offer, great restaurants, tourist attractions fine hotels and resorts, cultural events, and sporting events. I really don't think Wichita, Bullhead City, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, Tulsa, or Omaha beats New York, Los Angles, San Francisco, Chicago, Orlando, or New Orleans as a tourist destination.

Why don't you pull that camera back farther towards Nevada so you can't see the mugger in the park, the serial killer dragging the couple out of their car, and oh yeah the tents.

I agree with you; the author should actually produce a map of specific areas not to visit as opposed to entire cities.
You heard the preppy commentary in here, they don't want zoning for motels hotels hostels and BNB's in Muffy and Buffy's neighborhood, so those are set aside at hwys and airports the lower more crime ridden seedy areas.

However, Hattiesburg is supposed to be filled with nice people and a good place to live.
Never been there though.
I'd rather visit a place full of out houses then a place so pretentious that the poor defecate on their sidewalks, including Pelosis own driveway.
View attachment 529685
Hattiesburg is full of nice people and it's a pretty clean place as well.

The leftist snobbery in this thread is oozing out the screen of my laptop.

When vacationing, the primary reason for visiting a city is to take advantage of what it has to offer, great restaurants, tourist attractions fine hotels and resorts, cultural events, and sporting events. I really don't think Wichita, Bullhead City, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, Tulsa, or Omaha beats New York, Los Angles, San Francisco, Chicago, Orlando, or New Orleans as a tourist destination.
Corpus Christi only has the Gulf of Mexico as an attraction....Who needs all that sunshine and beach scenery?

Schmuck.

St Louis has an arch WOW, unless you can swing on it or slide on it then what's the point?
It's no better then a giant Paul Bunion or worlds largest frying pan display.

Democrats care about people?
Then why are Dem run cities the top crime rates, allow to be top looted is that caring about it's business owners? Top in homeless issues, top in human trafficking, top in drug issues, top in murder rates, and always have the most corrupt politicians bleeding the city dry?
On topic: tent cities are not an attraction to visitors.
it may be true that there is more crime there but there is also more of just about everything else. By 2050, 89% of the U.S. population is projected to live in large urban areas.

You heard the preppy commentary in here, they don't want zoning for motels hotels hostels and BNB's in Muffy and Buffy's neighborhood, so those are set aside at hwys and airports the lower more crime ridden seedy areas.
There are lots of areas in NYC to avoid like the plague.
Penn Station is filled with the homeless on weekdays and the bathrooms have human waste all over.

Likewise, if I wanted to and had the time, I could point out bizarre happenings in Wichita, Bullhead City, Fort Worth, Corpus and Omaha as well. The whole "____________ sucks argument is one of the laziest arguments you could make about any place.

There was an old joke I heard once.

A radio station was having a contest.

First prize was a weekend in Pittsburgh.
Second prize was a whole week in Pittsburgh.

St Louis has an arch WOW, unless you can swing on it or slide on it then what's the point?
Actually it's pretty interesting, The tram goes 630 feet up to the top of the tallest monument in the United States. There's a good museum, steamboat tours, shopping, dining, helicopter tours, etc. Not Disney World, LA, or New York City but for a non-tourist destination it's not bad.

Likewise, if I wanted to and had the time, I could point out bizarre happenings in Wichita, Bullhead City, Fort Worth, Corpus and Omaha as well. The whole "____________ sucks argument is one of the laziest arguments you could make about any place.

There was an old joke I heard once.

A radio station was having a contest.

First prize was a weekend in Pittsburgh.
Second prize was a whole week in Pittsburgh.
I spent two weeks in Wichita. There's a pretty good museum, a zoo, and a science center and that's about it. Couldn't really find a good restaurant and there is no nightlife. Netflix is probably the most interesting thing in town. In regard to crime in the Big Cities, neither New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Los Angles, San Francisco, St. Louis, nor Seattle were among the most dangerous cities in US but Wichita Kansas is.

Yosemite doesn't have a swing or slide.... Neither does Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon.

You're dumb as fuck.

Yosemite doesn't have a swing or slide.... Neither does Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon.

You're dumb as fuck.
We already established that people's vacations and portions of their yearly salary are spent on fleeting experiences to get a short glimpse at things that are vast in size.
Giant frying pans, Paul Bunion statue, Dinosaur skelletons or statues, giant thermometer,
The arch, the space needle, statue of Liberty, tall bldgs in NY and Chicago,
Lucy the Elephant in Ventnor NJ, Niagra Falls, vast ocean views at beach hotels, Grand Canyon, Geysers at YNP, The Mountains, the great rivers and lakes,
Stacy Abrams in GA etc...

We already established that people's vacations and portions of their yearly salary are spent on fleeting experiences to get a short glimpse at things that are vast in size.
Giant frying pans, Paul Bunion statue, Dinosaur skelletons or statues, giant thermometer,
The arch, the space needle, statue of Liberty, tall bldgs in NY and Chicago,
Lucy the Elephant in Ventnor NJ, Niagra Falls, vast ocean views at beach hotels, Grand Canyon, Geysers at YNP, The Mountains, the great rivers and lakes,
Stacy Abrams in GA etc...
1629784548693.png

The people in MS are so fat...they are using livestock drugs.

View attachment 530057

The people in MS are so fat...they are using livestock drugs.
Once again: they make it for humans, the human dose is 200mcg.
Whether for animals like dogs, you still need a vet prescription so why not just get a dr prescribed human form dose?
Of course the cattle one would be to high a dose.
By the way:The dog doses are lower dose and poison control states it is not toxic & is safe for humans if "accidentally" ingested.
Where people can do harm is in taking the plus ingredient one not the pure ivermectin one.
But if Dr's refuse prescriptions and the media and politicians are hindering treatments, then this is the result of the medical games=desperate people taking desperate stupid measures.

Once again: they make it for humans, the human dose is 200mcg.
Whether for animals like dogs, you still need a vet prescription so why not just get a dr prescribed human form dose?
Of course the cattle one would be to high a dose.
By the way:The dog doses are lower dose and poison control states it is not toxic & is safe for humans if "accidentally" ingested.
Where people can do harm is in taking the plus ingredient one not the pure ivermectin one.
But if Dr's refuse prescriptions and the media and politicians are hindering treatments, then this is the result of the medical games=desperate people taking desperate stupid measures.

Red State residents are taking livestock medication instead of a safe, effective, free, and available vaccine.

Hence...nobody wants to vacation there.

No the woodmill paper plant, but In Philly we lived with the scrapple factory smell just as bad if not worse.
Make fun, but without the mills and the Mill workers you wouldn't have paper for Biden's emails. *LOL*

I saw scrapple on a restaurant menu while on a visit to some friends there; I thought it might be something made with apples, so I ordered it. The waitress said I would probably not like it, it was a local thing and pretty gross, so I didn't. I'm glad she told me now, lol.

Forum List

Back