Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack, US security team members claim

RealBenghaziScandal_edited-1.jpg

maybe. so i guess "bob" the CIA man might have made the wrong call.

what does that prove, other than "bob" the CIA man might have made the wrong call?

It proves you cant take ron out of moron regardless. RW's are and will be stuck on stupid until death do they part .

If it's no big deal,why have they denied ever delaying them in the first place?
I mean if it's no big deal they shouldnt mind admitting it right?
who is the 'they' in that sentence? "bob" the unnamed CIA operative?

Not playing that game. Try again and you may be a winner....unlikely though.
you are exactly playing that game. who is the 'they' you refer to? it's your sentence, i'm just asking you to clarify it for me.

If you are so uneducated on this subject maybe you should hit google and get back with me. Because I'm sure as hell not sitting here and educating you.

maybe. so i guess "bob" the CIA man might have made the wrong call.

what does that prove, other than "bob" the CIA man might have made the wrong call?

It proves you cant take ron out of moron regardless. RW's are and will be stuck on stupid until death do they part .

If it's no big deal,why have they denied ever delaying them in the first place?
I mean if it's no big deal they shouldnt mind admitting it right?
who is the 'they' in that sentence? "bob" the unnamed CIA operative?

you are exactly playing that game. who is the 'they' you refer to? it's your sentence, i'm just asking you to clarify it for me.

If you are so uneducated on this subject maybe you should hit google and get back with me. Because I'm sure as hell not sitting here and educating you.
it's an easy question, answered with one word. who is the 'they' in that sentence?

the 'they' was beetlejuice, wasn't it? that's why you're afraid to post the name. you're afraid that you'll post it, it'll get quoted a couple times, and then that's just like you saying it three times and the next thing you know michael keaton will be living in your attic.

if you insist ..look what google turned up

Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ‘cartoonish’ view of military
Share on facebook118[URL='http://thehill.com/video/sunday-shows/299213-gates-defends-benghazi-response-says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military#']Share on twitter46[URL='http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=300&winname=addthis&pub=ra-4e8f5d7e1bc8befe&source=tbx-300&lng=en&s=google_plusone_share&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fvideo%2Fsunday-shows%2F299213-gates-defends-benghazi-response-says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military&title=Gates%20defends%20Benghazi%20response%2C%20says%20critics%20have%20%E2%80%98cartoonish%E2%80%99%20view%20of%20military%20%7C%20TheHill&ate=AT-ra-4e8f5d7e1bc8befe/-/-/540a05312404a955/2&frommenu=1&uid=540a05317504231f&ct=1&pre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26esrc%3Ds%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D2%26ved%3D0CDEQFjAB%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fthehill.com%252Fvideo%252Fsunday-shows%252F299213-gates-defends-benghazi-response-says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military%26ei%3DMAUKVObHO9SmyATo3YH4BQ%26usg%3DAFQjCNGxFvlR-uFg7UOCmoo1OrJfAQURCA%26sig2%3DTkehjI5wN4NtX2&tt=0&captcha_provider=nucaptcha']Share on google_plusone_share More Sharing Services 11[URL='http://thehill.com/video/sunday-shows/299213-gates-defends-benghazi-response-says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military#']Share on email 216
By Meghashyam Mali - 05/12/13 04:32 PM EDT

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday defended the White House against charges that they did not act quickly enough to protect the Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks.
Gates, who served in the administrations of both Presidents George W. Bush’s and Obama said that some critics who said that military force could have saved lives had a “cartoonish” view of U.S. military capabilities.

“To send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous,” said Gates in an interview aired on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
“Personally, I would not have approved that because we just don't it's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces,” he continued. “The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way. And there just wasn't time to do that.”

Read more: Gates defends Benghazi response says critics have cartoonish view of military TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

now RON, go educate yourself.[/URL][/URL][/URL]

if you insist ..look what google turned up

Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ‘cartoonish’ view of military
Share on facebook118Share on twitter46Share on google_plusone_share More Sharing Services 11Share on email 216
By Meghashyam Mali - 05/12/13 04:32 PM EDT

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday defended the White House against charges that they did not act quickly enough to protect the Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks.
Gates, who served in the administrations of both Presidents George W. Bush’s and Obama said that some critics who said that military force could have saved lives had a “cartoonish” view of U.S. military capabilities.

“To send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous,” said Gates in an interview aired on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
“Personally, I would not have approved that because we just don't it's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces,” he continued. “The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way. And there just wasn't time to do that.”

Read more:
Gates defends Benghazi response says critics have cartoonish view of military TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

now RON, go educate yourself.

Now dumbfuck. GO WATCH THE INTERVIEW OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE!

Hmm I spent 20 years in the military and I know for a fact that jets could have been there with plenty of time to spare. Gates is lying.

you mean the mercenaries selling a book in which they claim "bob" told them to wait?
what could they possibly have to gain by saying something like that?

So,you actually believe these guys would put themselves in a position to be held accountable if caught lying about this?
You're a complete fucken idiot.

A

13. HUFFPO: THIS WAS JUST LIKE BENGHAZI.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.”
REALITY: NONE WERE AMERICAN.
“Attackers used vehicle bombs, rocket-propelled grenades and automatic weapons to mount a coordinated assault on the U.S. Embassy here Wednesday, leaving 10 guards and civilians dead outside the main gate but failing to breach the walled compound. No Americans were killed.” (Washington Post); (CSM)

So did an American get killed or not? It appears an American girl named Susan from New York was killed but for some reason the claim that REALITY: NONE WERE AMERICAN in bold print claims no Americans were killed in this attack. Is the rest of the link this wrong and distorted? And why are we only trying to count Americans?

you mean the mercenaries selling a book in which they claim "bob" told them to wait?

So,you actually believe these guys would put themselves in a position to be held accountable if caught lying about this?
A Million Little Pieces James Frey 9780307276902 Amazon.com Books

Who has the bigger reason to lie?
Sorry,I'm going to believe the people who were there,rather than someone who is trying to protect a political party.
That is all....

Who has the bigger reason to lie?
Sorry,I'm going to believe the people who were there,rather than someone who is trying to protect a political party.
That is all....
the people that claim to have been there, that are now selling a book, in which they claim a man they only call "bob" told them to wait - although apparently "bob" didn't have any real authority over them, since they also claim they eventually ignored him.
now gee, why would i find the story of an 'on the scene' security contractor with a book to sell less than an ideal source?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H31N8QM/?tag=ff0d01-20

Oddly enough, the real stor(ies), are that:

A. For the first time in history, a Presidential Candidate, put the blame on his opponent during an attack on this country by a foreign entity. After initially condemning Mitt Romney, folks like John McCain, changed their narrative after getting their marching orders from FOX and the Tea Party.

B. The digging did uncover several things, which the "investigators" (Namely Issa) chose to ignore:
1. The CIA were keeping Militants as prisoners in the consulate.
2. David Petraeus, who was having an affair with his biographer, was the one to disclose that information.

C. It was discovered by the New York Times and the Capture of the leader of the Militants involved that, indeed, a film disparaging the Muslim religion, made by a criminal in the United States, was one of the reasons for the attacks. And that, the state department was correct.

Oddly enough, the real stor(ies), are that:

A. For the first time in history, a Presidential Candidate, put the blame on his opponent during an attack on this country by a foreign entity. After initially condemning Mitt Romney, folks like John McCain, changed their narrative after getting their marching orders from FOX and the Tea Party.

B. The digging did uncover several things, which the "investigators" (Namely Issa) chose to ignore:
1. The CIA were keeping Militants as prisoners in the consulate.
2. David Petraeus, who was having an affair with his biographer, was the one to disclose that information.

C. It was discovered by the New York Times and the Capture of the leader of the Militants involved that, indeed, a film disparaging the Muslim religion, made by a criminal in the United States, was one of the reasons for the attacks. And that, the state department was correct.

I have my opinions on all that but I've never really cared too much at the same time. All I ever felt deeply passionate about was how unacceptable the security protocols were.

Hmm I spent 20 years in the military and I know for a fact that jets could have been there with plenty of time to spare. Gates is lying.

you spent 20 in taking orders from men like Gates who relayed orders to your EO ... if you weren't full of crap you should and would know better, right RON ?

and these morons can't figure out how they lose elections.

Forum List

Back