Top FBI declares Democrat for President...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Quote - "extremely careless"
Let's all be proud to vote "extremely careless" person for the President of the free world.

Anyone but Hillary that carelessly handles classified material goes to trial at a minimum.

Anyone but Hillary that carelessly handles classified material goes to trial at a minimum.

Really? Can you cite a case where this was done where there wasn't an aggravating factor?

Yes really.

So you can cite a case where someone like HRC had misfiled some documents and was sent to prison for it or prosecuted?

Name the case. And don't give me Petreaus, where there were the aggravating factors of him lying to investigators.

Really? Can you cite a case where this was done where there wasn't an aggravating factor?

Yes really.

So you can cite a case where someone like HRC had misfiled some documents and was sent to prison for it or prosecuted?

Name the case. And don't give me Petreaus, where there were the aggravating factors of him lying to investigators.
I know of a few. You can google courts-martial trials and find many cases of people convicted and jailed for the very things Cankles has done. Hell, in the military you can get busted just for looking cross eyed at classified material. The military doesn't play silly games like our leaders.

I know of a few. You can google courts-martial trials and find many cases of people convicted and jailed for the very things Cankles has done. Hell, in the military you can get busted just for looking cross eyed at classified material. The military doesn't play silly games like our leaders.

Again, please cite a case, military or not, where this has happened.

I mean, if you can "google" it, you should be able to find a case that doesn't fall apart under scrutiny.

I mean, if you can "google" it, you should be able to find a case that doesn't fall apart under scrutiny.
I used to sit at night when I was Duty NCO and read courts-martial cases.
I have also been a witness in cases similar to this. They always lost and wound up in Leavenworth, where Hiliary belongs.

Reckless behavior is an aggravating factor...

Let's say you don't notice that you entered a school zone, you don't slow down, and you run over somebody's kid...

You can probably convince the judge and jury that you didn't INTEND to kill the kid (saving you from a capital murder charge), but I think you would be fucked on the speeding, reckless driving, and criminally negligent homicide charges...

So intent isn't necessary when negligence is involved.

I have also been a witness in cases similar to this. They always lost and wound up in Leavenworth, where Hiliary belongs.

Again- please cite the case.

Thanks.

Let's say you don't notice that you entered a school zone, you don't slow down, and you run over somebody's kid...

You can probably convince the judge and jury that you didn't INTEND to kill the kid (saving you from a capital murder charge), but I think you would be fucked on the speeding, reckless driving, and criminally negligent homicide charges...

again, that would require their to be the equivlent of a kid who got run over. The problem with your argument is it is based on what MIGHT have happened, not what actually happened.

the clintons are above the law

she much more important then the peasants

Have any of the peasants had hundreds of millions spent investigating every aspect of their lives, including their sex lives?

We need a few more threads about this.
Yeah...not like it is a big deal or anything.
:eusa_eh:
did any country get her emails ??? that would be no... i realize the FBI didn't like how she handled her emails, thats their opinion ... the fact remains the same ... nobody read any of her emails that wasn't authorized to do so ... all the FBI found was emails that they believed she should have known were classified on her server ... the fact that nobody hacked her server nobody that wasnt authorized to read her emails didn't read them ...that is why the law wasn't violated... you moron

oh now your a lawyer and NCO learned lawyer... wow impressive!!! heres the difference mr. NCO lawyer, nobody read her emails who weren't allowed to ... thats the difference ...i guess with your vast knowledge of the law you forgot that part... the emails never left her server her emails were never read by anyone but her ... to violate the law some foreign power would have to had read them that didn't happen ...

why do you people on the right come up with the outrageous scenarios ... nobody read her emails except her ... no classified document ever left her server to some foreign country ... she is guilty of using her private server and that wasn't against the law at that time

did any country get her emails ??? that would be no... i realize the FBI didn't like how she handled her emails, thats their opinion ... the fact remains the same ... nobody read any of her emails that wasn't authorized to do so ... all the FBI found was emails that they believed she should have known were classified on her server ... the fact that nobody hacked her server nobody that wasnt authorized to read her emails didn't read them ...that is why the law wasn't violated... you moron
:cuckoo:
Does your screen name have anything to do with you living under a rock?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back