Top Issues for Americans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every one of them an anti-Democrat topic people are pissed off about. Joe is a true Uniter.

1654648403819.png

Last edited:
Everyone one of them an anti-Democrat topic people are pissed off about. Joe is a true Uniter.

View attachment 655182

And.....the next attempt at deflecting from the embarrassment of the January 6th hearings up now.

Let's see, 1 and 4, out of just about everyone's control. 2 and 6, completely made up issues. Actually, 2 doesn't exist. 3 is a continuation of a blown response to a pandemic (wonder who was prez when that started?) and 5 is a topic that BOTH parties refuse to address for a permanent solution.

LONG way until November. Let's just set that aside for this week. It will distract from the coming Republican shaming. :)

I would have National Debt/Deficits as my #6 and move School issues down to #7, partly cuz I got no kids and besides I think with the proper staffing and training our schools ought to be safer. It bothers me that with interest rates rising and the debt growing so quickly that we will be handing off to future generations a horrible problem that will severely limit their options cuz the interest payments alone will be enormous.

And.....the next attempt at deflecting from the embarrassment of the January 6th hearings up now.

Let's see, 1 and 4, out of just about everyone's control. 2 and 6, completely made up issues. Actually, 2 doesn't exist. 3 is a continuation of a blown response to a pandemic (wonder who was prez when that started?) and 5 is a topic that BOTH parties refuse to address for a permanent solution.

LONG way until November. Let's just set that aside for this week. It will distract from the coming Republican shaming. :)
EEB65AB7-FB5D-42A3-BF88-D9499DCF7EED.jpeg

You channeling PC now? LOL.
Rassmussen...DISMISSED!

So just. So righteous.
Can you feel God's tears flowing for your cause?

November is a Grand Canyon and a half away! :auiqs.jpg:
Ya. You keep on thinking Americans are concerned about a few dozen unarmed trespassers while they watch their life savings disappear and struggle to find food for their families.

Ya. You keep on thinking Americans are concerned about a few dozen unarmed trespassers while they watch their life savings disappear and struggle to find food for their families.
LOL. Now I KNOW you and the rest of Trump phalating, Alt-Right Nation are scared.
A few "dozen"....oh..this week is gonna be FUN!! :auiqs.jpg:

more like the Adam Parody Shifty hearing 3.0 are met to distract from the clear issues americans are concerned about.

face it, y’all are desperate

I would have National Debt/Deficits as my #6 and move School issues down to #7, partly cuz I got no kids and besides I think with the proper staffing and training our schools ought to be safer. It bothers me that with interest rates rising and the debt growing so quickly that we will be handing off to future generations a horrible problem that will severely limit their options cuz the interest payments alone will be enormous.
We are 30 trillion in debt... I don't think a lot of people know how much a trillion is... Just counting a trillion dollar bills one at a time would take decades.... And we owe 30 trillion... think of the interest rate alone... and biden wants to keep spending....
I really worry about the lives my grand children will be living in when they are my age....

more like the Adam Parody Shifty hearing 3.0 are met to distract from the clear issues americans are concerned about.

face it, y’all are desperate
Again, let's talk after this week. I think you'll find that's not the case.
Also, we haven't even gotten into campaign mode yet. LONG way until November. :)

Listen, when even CNN says that we're fucked, we will all be surfing in that big red wave.

Forum List

Back