Top Khmer Rouge leader tells court he fought for 'social justice'

That's the same claim people like Che Guevara and Fidel Castro made as well. It's astonishing how many modern day leftists worship people like Guevara without giving any thought to his violent and bloody tactics.

Yeah, we murdered over three million people, but it was for social justice!

Democrats must be proud.

I read several books about Khmer Rouge and have watched numerous documentaries, aside from Josef Stalin, the Khmer Rouge simply THE second most EVIL group of people in 20th Century History, very very evil things they did.
See above.

when something becomes the done thing...

That's the same claim people like Che Guevara and Fidel Castro made as well. It's astonishing how many modern day leftists worship people like Guevara without giving any thought to his violent and bloody tactics.

It's astonishing that the idiots are still wearing t-shirts with Che Guevara on in public....then again the Cultural Marxist propaganda is to blame, the general public need seriously re-educating about all these Commie POS.

It's astonishing that the idiots are still wearing t-shirts with Che Guevara on in public....then again the Cultural Marxist propaganda is to blame, the general public need seriously re-educating about all these Commie POS.
Yes. With the advent of the internet we have proven that the ignorance of polifical extremists is willful.

Yeah, we murdered over three million people, but it was for social justice!

Democrats must be proud.

I read several books about Khmer Rouge and have watched numerous documentaries, aside from Josef Stalin, the Khmer Rouge simply THE second most EVIL group of people in 20th Century History, very very evil things they did.
I've been there. You see skulls sticking in the ground as a leftover reminder of leftist utopia. 1/3 of the population was murdered while the world slept in silence.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back