Toronto drug squad cop facing 7 charges after arrest in Peel

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Well, I guess we know why he wanted to be on that squad.

As it were, the most shocking part about this story is that the police arrested and charged him. Maybe there is hope for the new generation of officers to reclaim the reputation that has been stolen, impacting our economy, social justice and global reputation.

A veteran officer with Toronto police's drug squad is facing multiple charges, including possession of methamphetamine and cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, after he allegedly tried to evade police during a traffic stop in Mississauga.

Peel Regional Police said they initially received a call about an impaired driver in the area of Courtney Park Drive and Hurontario Street just before 3 a.m. Wednesday.

Officers found the vehicle and "attempted to stop it," Const. Moulika Sharma said in an email.

Multiple Peel police cruisers were damaged during the incident and two officers were taken to hospital with minor injuries, Sharma said.

The suspect, a 37-year-old detective constable with 13 years of service with Toronto police, was eventually arrested and charged with:

Driving while impaired by alcohol.
Driving while impaired with a blood alcohol level over 80 milligrams.
Possession of methamphetamines for the purpose of trafficking.
Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.
Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Failure to stop after an accident.
Flight from a peace officer.

The officer, who resides in Brampton, has been suspended with pay, a spokesperson for the Toronto Police Service said in an email.

According to Ontario's Sunshine List, he was paid about $137,500 in 2023.

These stories are becoming an issue with you again.
Your medications are working but be aware that the dose may need to be increased periodically.

You know by now that the two police officers in the hospital lineup, weren't real. Don't allow yourself to slip back into darkness now!

Suspended with full pay by the way guys. And of course full paid legal representation courtesy of the taxpayer.

He will be paid for the next decade while the system slow walks everything. He will then either qualify for his pension, or, he will resign at the last minute so that he wasn't fired.

It's a racket that Americans keep supporting and believing in. Come and see the economy in Canada in particular Ontario, we are in sharp decline. I warned you all as I am a victim of this racket.

Once in a while there is a rotten onion in the 50lb sack. Maybe he’s hit rock bottom. I hope he did a lot of good before the coke & crank got him.

Once in a while there is a rotten onion in the 50lb sack. Maybe he’s hit rock bottom. I hope he did a lot of good before the coke & crank got him.
Would you say the same of a good person who gets caught up in a bad situation, but they weren't a cop?

You guys don't know what is going on do you? You want to be just like us.

As it were, I will refrain from posting anymore stories of this nature as long as I am able to sell my home and move on with my life unimpeded. This has gone on for decades and those who need to know do know.

If they want to destroy other good peoples lives in Canada they can do so, I don't intend to stick around at this stage in my life.

Last edited:
There have been many stories I didnt post over the last week. Trying to be a Mensch is difficult at times.

Forum List

Back