Tragic: Every Single Bump Stock In Nation Suddenly Lost In Boating Accident

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Mine is tied up ... er LOST, near buoy 43 at an undisclosed harbor!...Asudden guest of wind took it, while I was shooting sharks!

In a rash of tragedies all across the United States, every single bump stock in the nation was tragically lost in various boating accidents earlier this week.

Coincidentally, the bump stocks have just been banned by the Trump administration. Since all the bump stocks have been destroyed, it's now impossible for the ATF to confiscate them or fine people who did not destroy them.

"Well, I guess our job is done," an ATF representative said. "We were gonna have to make sure people complied with this unilateral executive order, but now I guess we can just harrass gun owners for other stuff.

Read more at babylonbee.com ...

ATFboatDriversShitty.jpg

Mine is tied up ... er LOST, near buoy 43 at an undisclosed harbor!...Asudden guest of wind took it, while I was shooting sharks!

In a rash of tragedies all across the United States, every single bump stock in the nation was tragically lost in various boating accidents earlier this week.

Coincidentally, the bump stocks have just been banned by the Trump administration. Since all the bump stocks have been destroyed, it's now impossible for the ATF to confiscate them or fine people who did not destroy them.

"Well, I guess our job is done," an ATF representative said. "We were gonna have to make sure people complied with this unilateral executive order, but now I guess we can just harrass gun owners for other stuff.

Where will you buy more bump stocks? Lol oops

Most of you don't understand it is just another grab at your rights......perhaps this might help. Like everything in America, as soon as something is used for a nefsrnefa purpose, some assholecwants to eliminate it.....in this day of violence purpettrated by groups like BLM. and ANTIFA, Iit will come down to these people attacking other citizens, especially when you disagree with them....think it is not coming?

QWYMheW.jpg

[

No worries you can make your own for about 2 bucks

It's a warm and fuzzy law to appease the left tards

I could care less about bump stocks, it's just lip service bullshit they're doing to please the idiots who don't know what they are, however, if you give an inch they will take a mile. I've watched it in my lifetime in nearly every fucking compromise that was given to the left. You can't trust them because they need a constant flow of "problems" to fix in order to get elected, if that means distorting reality and lying, they're more than happy to do it.

Make one for about 2 bucks. Videos online to show him how....oops

Good he has to rely on a shitty one when he decides it’s time to massacre innocents instead of being able to use a good one.

You FBIes listening?

Gotta guy confessing to a federal crime here.

Also implying he's part of a larger conspiracy to commit a federal crime.

Good he has to rely on a shitty one when he decides it’s time to massacre innocents instead of being able to use a good one.

Criminals just want one that works

Think hard, dumb fuck

You truly are dense

Criminals just want one that works

Think hard, dumb fuck

You truly are dense
And it will be a little harder for them to get one now. Think hard, you retarded bitch.

You FBIes listening?

Gotta guy confessing to a federal crime here.

Also implying he's part of a larger conspiracy to commit a federal crime.
ROTFLMFAO.....they do nothing about the 2 groups I listed think they are going to go after a lone 70 year old....you are such fun!....LOLOLOL MY ENTERTAINMENT!
black-flag-home-perimeter-insect-control-hg-11076-1-64_1000.jpg

It was time to own them, and now it's time to hide them. When was it time to use them?

Forum List

Back