Trailer's for sale or rent, rooms to let 50 cents

1693627694033.jpeg

You want to go back to when a cheap, no-frills room was only 50 cents? And when the average American made $1-$3 per day? I don't.
That makes 1 of us. Money went a lot further back then.

You see, it's all relative to what you can get for what you have.

The biggest costs today at least in Canada is housing. It is grossly overproced relative to years past. My grandfather raised 7 kids, bought a house and a cottage with one job. Inpossible today. This massive expendiiture just to have a roof over ones head has done what I said it would do, crush citizens ability to spend in the economy since disposable income is near non-existent.

Last edited:

Blame it on Capitalism. The government - neither Democrat or Republican - had anything to do with hotels charging an average of $100 per night.

Hotels/motels were almost exclusively privately owned, mom & pop affairs. Then corporations got into the act and prices skyrocketed.

Which party has historically been on the side of corporations?

I do it in D, so the intro is D, D7, G, A, then the walk-down back to D.

Verse: D, Em, A, D, D, Em, A (cigarettes) D, Em, A, D, D7, G, A (King of the Road)
Man, I only played guitar by ear though I was able to hear a/note for tuning (lovednopen tunings, I didnt really follow many guides) Wrote a few of my own songs truth be told. Reading and writing music is a lost skill and I wish I could do it as it would allow me to at least write down what I could play so others could replicate it.

The biggest costs today at least in Canada is housing. It is grossly overproced relative to years past. My grandfather raised 7 kids, bought a house and a cottage with one job. Inpossible today. This massive expendiiture just to have a roof over ones head has done what I said it would do, crush citizens ability to spend in the economy since disposable income is near non-existent.
Look at the price of new cars. The average price is over $40,000. That's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back