Tranny makes softball team

Since he is in actuality a male, he will be stronger and likely to have an unfair advantage over his opponents who "supposedly" will be female.

Oh well, welcome to the dying empire, otherwise known as America 2014.

In amateur competition I don't have a problem with it. But in pro-sports I do wonder if it's fair to allow M2F TG to compete with natural women. Hearkens back to the Olympic East German controversy. :)

In amateur competition I don't have a problem with it. But in pro-sports I do wonder if it's fair to allow M2F TG to compete with natural women. Hearkens back to the Olympic East German controversy. :)

Its not fair in amateur competitions either.

A Tranny makes a softball team... OMG! We are headed for DISASTER! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

It appears from skimming the article that he (the tranny) hasn't even chopped his package off yet. What this tranny should do is play for the men's team with a skirt on. He get's to act like a woman and competition is fair. Everyone wins. Well, except for the teammates that have to shower with him.

Last edited:
A Tranny makes a softball team... OMG! We are headed for DISASTER! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Ummmmm, noooooooooo, but nature made this person a male with superior male muscles, therefore should be competeting with other males.

Now if you want to have co-ed sports, then no problem, but if we're going to have sports teams designed for each gender, then lets be honest about it and have the appropriate representation, instead of people who woke up today wanting to be something else.

I did not see the word 'tranny' on the official Facebook list of approved gender types.

I am sure it was an unintended omission.

By the way Steve, don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've always meant to ask why you call yourself "novasteve" then have an avatar of a Chevelle ?

I think I found a picture of you online [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION]

buffalo-bill-silence-the-lambs-mangina-172773.jpg

Forum List

Back